Chapter 17 Cho

Note: could you go vote in my post in my voting, updates and talking book, the chapter is called, Please vote (and thank you) it would be helpful too. Also checking out the two posts after it too would be cool.

Chapter 17 Cho

Third person pov.

Cho turns her head towards the person who had bumped into her, annoyed and with a slight glare. She rolls her eyes and turns her attention back to the trolly lady, “It's fine just next time watch where you are going” she grumbles out.

Dawn nods her head, “Of course, I’m so sorry.”

Cho's eyes move up from the lady that is handing her-her treats to Harry. She was taken back for a few seconds as her eyes landed onto Harry, he had changed through the summer and she liked it. She wouldn't say she liked him in a full on romantic way, but she did consider him hot now. She did also remember the way he had looked at her last year and smirked at him, but that didn't last long. The longer she looked at him, she could tell that he wasn't looking at her, but past her to someone else. She raised her eyebrow and turned her head back around and they landed on Dawn who stood patiently waiting to get past her.

Cho took quick glances between them and came to the conclusion of what was happening. She’s not stupid. She was pissed, she didn't like how she wasn’t getting the attention of ‘the chosen one’ not like last year, the new girl was now.

“Move along dears,” the lady tells Cho and her friends.

The teens walk by the two with Cho at the end, as Cho walks by she gives Dawn a harsh cold glare that goes over Dawn's head. Dawn smiles kindly at Cho as she walks by, “Again, I'm so sorry for bumping into you, I'll make sure to watch where I’m going for now on” she said, sweaty to her.

Just the way Dawn was, the way she spoke, the way her body language was, the way her eye shined at her with innocence written all over it and the way her voice was; took Cho by surprise and slightly speechless.

‘Didn't she see the dirty look I shot at her?’ Cho thought to herself.

Cho just looked away from her and continued away from them without another word to her. As much as Dawn was nice towards her, Cho wasn’t going to lose Harry without a fight. Dawn is going down.

Sadly though Cho doesn't have a chance with him anymore. Never again would Harry find another person attractive or at least never as attractive as Dawn was to him, that would be exactly the same with Dawn… but Dawn never liked anyone except the characters in the books she had read… except Gilderoy Lockhart, never him. She never understood how her mom liked him. He creeped her out and made her feel sick everytime he was brought up, with that everytime her mom would give her books made by him, she would always find somewhere to hide them so she could never see or touch them again.

Time skip
Still third person pov.

“This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn’t there any security or?” Hermione said with the newspaper stuffed in her face. "Loads according to Dad, that's what's worried them so much. Happened right under their noses" Ron said.

Dawn was seated beside the window so she could watch out it. She was very happy to be placed there since she never experienced being on a train before, everything is new..new. Everything was different then her home and everything was now different because she has one eye.

Dawn raises her eyebrow as her chest feels a pain on her head. She got worried because she thought it was because of what had happened to her a few days ago, but when she heard Harry groan out in pain she quickly turned in her seat and looked at him worriedly, "Are you ok?”

"Your scar is hurting again," Hermione said.

Dawn scoots closer to him and tilts her head to the side and looks at him, “If I'm thinking about it, I never actually saw your scar yet” she said curiously. “Can I see it?” she asks him.

Ron and Herminoe watched them and waited for Harry's answer. Harry smiles and just pushes away his hair to show her his scar. Harry moves his body so she can have a better look at it, "I'm fine Hermione," he said.

Dawn smiles big and moves even closer to him and brushes her cold fingers to his scar, her fingers run over his old scar with the same big smile on her face, “It's so cool” she mumbles out. Harry and Dawns eyes locked on each other, Harry's cheek turned red very fast with her comment, "Ok maybe that's enough of that” ron said out as he gets up and carefully grabs Dawn's hand away from Harry's face.

Dawn rolls her eyes and moves away from him, annoyed at her brother, "You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup, and your dream" Hermione said.

Once again she raised her eyebrow and looked at him. What happened in his dream?

Small time skip.

Dawns pov.

Leaving my twin, friend and soulmate to get changed alone was a struggle. Personally, I don't like getting changed in front of anyone, even in front of my mom so I didn't want anyone coming with me. I did get changed alone at Severus so it shouldn't be that hard and it's not that much.

It did take me a couple of minutes to find a small/medium bathroom to get changed into and when I did I quickly got in and went to work on slowly getting my clothes off without hurting myself or knocking off my bandages.

This would be the ‘first’ time getting changed in my uniform for Hogwarts. The first time would really be for getting my uniform fitted, but I'm not really going to count it.

‘Knock’ ‘knock’

“Hmmf… one second!” I semi yell out.

“It's me… Harry. Are you ok…? Do… um.. do I need to get someone- Hermione for help?” he asks behind the door.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.