Chapter 12 Sick

Chapter 12 Sick

Dawn POV.

Harry holds my hand tightly in his as we walk down the many, many stairs of the stadium slowly. We are so gosh dang close to the bottom of the stairs. I'm dead, I'm just dead at this point. I'm so weak from everything…. Now adding all of these stairs again just killed me even more. I'm so weak and tired, I don't think I have that much energy anymore. I could feel my stomach getting sicker and sicker every second we walked on.

I looked over towards my soulmate and couldn't stop a smile from forming on my face, “Why do you keep smiling at me?” he asks out of the blue. He looks down at me. His eyes slightly go wide and he stops in his tracks making me stop with him. “Get on”

I raise my eyebrow at him, “Wha-”

He steps down a stair and turns around and crouches down a bit for me so i could climb onto him, “Oh ok”

I climb onto his back and wrap my arms around his neck semi tight but not tight where it would hurt or push on him. I dig my face into his neck and close my eyes, “Thank you,” I mumble out to him.

I still can't believe Harry is my soulmate. I feel like Harry could have whoever he wanted, but it seems like he wants me back. Harry wants to be my soulmate. Damn I’m already falling in love with him.

Small time skip.

“I’m sorry that you have to miss the match” I mumble. “I think I can walk for myself now,” I added. I tried to push her away from him but he didnt let me down, “Harry…?”

He shakes his head, “No, it's ok Dawn were almost there anyways” he says. I lean in and kiss his cheek, “You're very nice.” I lay my head back down and look around us. "Can you play with my hair... like you did this morning?" Harry asks.

Third person pov.

Dawn smiles big and brings her hand up and runs her fingers through his hair and starts scratching his skull. Harry smiles and quietly groans out as her fingers feel good running through his hair, "That feels amazing" he mumbles.

After another three minutes of walking they found their tent and walked in, Harry didn’t place her down until he took her to her bed and when he did he placed her down softly onto the soft bed. He turns around and crutches in front of her and takes her hands into his, “You want some water? Food?” he asks her. She nods her head and lays back to rest.

She felt like she was going to pass out and she did.

“Dawn, Dawn love wake up” Harry says worriedly. He picks her up and places her onto his lap, “Dawn wake up” he mumbles again into her ear.

Dawn groans and opens her eyes slowly. “Hmm wh-what happened?” she mumbles out.

She tries to push up but her body doesn't work and just lays there on top of Harry who held her close to him worried. “Please drink this,” he says softly to her. He grabs her hands and places the mug full of cool water into her hands, he does continue to help her guide the mug up to her mouth and she starts drinking it slowly.

Harry lets go of her waist and goes up to her hair and pushes it away from her face. When Harry knew she got the mug fully he let go of the hand and reached for the biscuits Molly had made everyone. When she was done with the water he took the mug from her gasp and replaced it with a biscuit. “Now please eat this”

Harry's head snaps around when he hears the tent flaps open wide and laughter fills the room, “Dawn, Harry!?” Ron yells out. Harry's heart speeds in his chest, his cheeks go red very fast. “Up here” he stutters out.

Dawn just lays on his body in his arms as she eats the biscuit slowly. Drinking, eating and resting right now was helping her calm down and feel a bit better.

Ron comes up the stairs quickly to check up on his sister holding the potion that Arthur gave him to give his sister. It should help her.

Ron didn't even think twice about Harry holding his sister all he did was stand in front of them, “Dawn you need to drink this” he said. She groans and closes her eyes, “come on Dawn you have to” Ron adds on. Harry sticks his hand out, taking the small jar from his friend and opening the cap. Harry looks at Ron and Ron looks to him, “Do this fast,” Ron said.

Dawn opens her eyes and before she knows it Harry was placing the jar to her lip and pours it into her mouth. She gags and pushes up from Harry's lap, “Swallow it”

Dawn whimpers, cries out and follows her brother's orders and swallows it before she could spit it out. She covers her mouth and cries out in disgust. She shakes her head, “I want to lay down,” she mumbles out. Her body takes over and she just lays down onto the mattress again and closes her eyes.

Hermione walks up the stairs and looks over the group, “Is she ok?” she asks. Ron sighs, “She needs to sleep this off” he mumbles out sad. “Here” he adds.

Ron steps over to Harry and takes his sister's legs off him so Harry could get up and he did even though he didn't want to and stepped away from the bed, away from his soulmate. Arthur walks up to check up on his daughter as the teens step away and go to the kitchen.

Harry was feeling like shit. He didn't like seeing her like that, so sick and unable to move on her own that much. He runs his fingers through his hair and looks across the room where his soulmate is. He couldn't see her but he wished he could.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Dreamwork
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.