Chapter 9 Cedric

Chapter 9 Cedric

Third person pov.

Dawn sat on the couch listening to her mom and dad talk about what will be happening with her and the trip today. She was to stay close to the family at all times, if she started to feel sick or out of breath tell Arthur or her siblings right away, anytime she is hungry she eats a biscuit or two right away. There were multiple more rules she got from her mom and dad. 

Small time skip. 
Still third person pov. 

Dawn walks slowly beside her twin brother and Harry. Ron being on her left as Harry was on her right. 

"Where are we actually going?" Harry asks. 

Dawn looks up to Harry who already stares down to her smiling slightly at her. His cheeks slightly go red so he looks ahead of himself to hide it. Dawn chuckles to herself and looks back ahead of herself too. 

"Don't know. Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron yells out. 

Dawn was already getting tired of walking and they were only walking for a good five to ten minutes. She already knew where she was supposed to be getting to, a portal key that was in the middle of the woods or field. She would keep saying in her head that they are almost there.

Even though she was tired, everything around her made her interested. She is hardly out in the woods this far and it's beautiful to her. The greens were beautiful. 

Arthur turns around and looks at them with a small happy smile on his face, "Haven't the foggiest, keep up. We should be there very soon,” he said to them. 

Dawn rushes away from her brother and soulmate to walk by Hermione who called her over so they could talk to her… have some sort of girl talk that she sort of never really had… she did have her mom talks about really anything her mom thought of, but usually Dawn did her best to get away from those talks sinces to her it was very, very, very awkward and made her cringe out. Her mom on the other hand didn't see how it's awkward and cringey and spoke her mind to her daughter. 

"Arthur! It's about time son" The guy that shows up out of nowhere.

Third person POV. 

Sinces Cedric showed up Harry stood in the distance protectively watching over his soulmate. He did not like how the new guy was looking at his girl.

"Merlin's bread, you must be Harry Potter," Amos said. Harry's attention was taken off his beautiful soulmate to someone new. 

He nods his head and licks his lips, "Yes sir" he says to Amos. Amos sticks his hand out to Harry and he quickly grabs and shakes, “Great, great pleasure" Amos said. "Pleasure to meet you too sir" Harry said, letting go of his hand. 

He moves his eyes back to his soulmate for a quick glance to make sure she was ok. She was slowly walking with the other two girls. 

Hermione and Ginny were the ones staring down Cedric as Dawn was off looking around her still mesmerized with everything around her. Ginny and Herimon grin when they both realize that Dawn had gotten Cedric’s attention. Again Dawn was too distracting with everything to realize the look she was getting from Cedric and Harry. 

Harry was getting annoyed with the way Cedric was looking at his girl. He wished he could just walk over there and wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her away from him but he couldn't. They both don't want anyone to know that they are soulmates yet and so far they still don't know and that's good but also sucks since all he wanted to do was hold her hand in his. 

But then he thought about another factor on why no one should really know that they are soulmates, is that he is called the chosen one for a reason. Since the first year at Hogwarts he was put into dangerous situations where his friends and him almost died and he never wanted to put her in any danger, he would never want her to be hurt and being hurt because of him would just crush him even more. 

Harry rips his eyes away from his soulmate even if he didn't want to. He was slowly doubting himself with her. She's beautiful and Cedric would be perfect for her. Was he good enough for her? Yes. yes he is, even though meeting only hours ago they were both falling in love with each other. That's how soulmates work. 

You instantly fall for each other, you instantly love each other like old lovers. They are already ready to protect and care for each other. There are some bonuses with soulmarks/soulmate and that would be that it can help read emotions of each other easily. 

Like right now Harry was jealous and sad, too much in thought and Dawn can feel a slight feeling of what he was feeling in her chest making her look over to her soulmate who is walking behind Ron. 

Dawn frowns slightly and looks at him confused. He wasn't looking at her so she looked away from him back to Hermione for a few seconds until she felt eyes on her again she looked back to her soulmate who stared at her. She smiles big at him and waves. His frown disappears and a big smile forms on his face. 

Ron, who stood in front of Harry, thought that the smile and wave was for him so he smiled back big and waved back to her. Dawn giggles at that and turns her attention back to the two other girls. 

The two families, Hermione and Harry, work on walking up the hill to the portkey that will take them to where they need to go. Dawn was slower than everyone else as they walked up the hill. It was so steep for her that it took so much energy from her. Her breathing and heart is crazy out of control at this point. 

“My girl, do you need my help? I can carry you up the hill” Harry asks with a grin on his face as he walks down to her. She looks up from the ground to him and nods weakly. 

“Yes please” she said, nodding her head. She stands up straight and opens her arms for him. He smiles. He turns around and crouches down for her to climb on. 

Harry walks up the hill holding onto her as she holds onto him for dear life. She rests her chin onto his shoulder and smiles softly. "Thank you" she whispered into his ear. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list 

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man. 

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans. 

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer 

Animation shows (that don't know where to place) 
Trese 

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia.  

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra. 

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. 

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker 

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl. 
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.