Chapter 8 Thinking

Chapter 8 Thinking

Harry pov. 

She… just kissed my cheek.. She just kissed my cheek! And left right after doing so. My soulmate is so cute and breathtaking, so beautiful and kind that everytime she looks at me and smiles it always makes my heart skip a beat and I get distracted in her eyes. 

How could I ask for anyone better? I couldn’t because she is perfect for me, she is my perfect match, perfect other half but Rons going to kill me when he finds out that his twin sister is my soulmate. But now I can't live without her, she's all I need now and I am perfectly fine with that. 

Seeing her last night was the best night of my life, not even finding out that I was a wizard would ever top the feeling of meeting my beautiful soulmate. She had taken my breath away right away when my eyes landed on her for the first time. She was so beautiful, so small. So, so small.

Third person pov. 

Harry's eyes drop to the ground with sadness written in them. He remembered at that moment with the statement of how small she is, that she is sick. She's so small and fragile looking because she has an illness that is incurable and slowly killing her. 

He could remember clearly now that day when Ron told him about his twin sister and how sick she was and why she wasn't allowed to go to Hogwarts with the rest of her siblings. Ron started with telling him that she was sick to the point that even walking up half their stairs made her pass out into one of their arms, eating was a struggle every time for her, doing things that made her happy was even a bigger struggle for her and her family because she was not able to enjoy being with her family or herself so she was left home with ‘S’ because of her sickness getting in the way of everything or everyone. Ron told Harry the dark moments he had witness with his sister… he said that the hardest was waking up in the middle of the night with his parents in his shared bedroom with his sister being deadly sick sweating, coughing, throwing up, crying, screaming out and other symptoms she would get when she would get in that state, in that state were she would be sent to this ‘S’ person to be watched over and cared for because his parents couldn't care for her at this point, not anymore. 

… Ron wouldn't see his twin sister for a few days to a few weeks and that crushed him, his family and her. When she would come back anyone would walk around her like they are walking on eggshells. Dawn wasn't the biggest fan of being babied all the time but she understood why they are like that. 

George had told Harry once that when his first sister would get sick everyone in the family would be worried and sad the whole time until she got better or got back from ‘S’ care. The house always felt empty without her even though the household held so many people. Molly and Aurther would leave for hours on end to check up on their sick daughter leaving the house empty or full of their kids. 

Whoever this ‘S’ person is, Harry wanted to deeply say thank you to them for helping his soulmate out when she was sick. 

"What's up with you mate?" Ron grumbles out as he walks into his room.

Harry snaps his head up to Ron, "Hmm... what?" he asks, confused.

"I came in here with you staring at the door," Ron said, walking to his bed and flopping onto his stomach so his face is digging into his pillow now.

“Yeah I'm fine"

Dawn POV. 

I slowly walk down the stairs with red cheeks and a small smile on my face. I'm of course out of breath and weak again just because of walking up and down the stairs. But it was worth it. One I talked to my soulmate again and that was perfect even though he had lied to me about being ok, because he was not. He was having a bad dream… but what was it about…? I do want to know but I'm not going to push him to tell me, that would be wrong of me. I mean if he wanted to tell me he would have.  

Two I kissed his cheek making him flustered and shocked in his spot. That was a cute reaction from him. Wait…! I kissed my soulmate's cheek, I kissed Harry Potter on the cheek. I wasn't thinking fully so I hope he is ok with that…? I should ask him when we are alone again and see if he was fine with that. 

“You ready to go darling?” 

I look up from my feet and stairs to my dad who waits for me at the bottom of the stairs with a cup of water in his hand, I nod my head out of breath again. My breathing had gotten heavier when I got down ten steps of stairs, “Drink this” he said, pushing the glass into my shaking hands.

“Thank you” I said out of breath. It was hardly heard because of my breathing and panic state I was in. 

I brought the glass to my lips and started to take sips.

“Are you honey?” he asks. He comes to my side and rubs my back softly. I nod my head and continue drinking my water. “Are you sure?” he asks again. 

I mean no but I will be ok… i think. 

“Yeah. I should just sit down now though,” I said slowly. 

Third person pov.

Dawn nods her head and starts her way to the living room but her dad quickly picks her up and takes her to the living room himself. Dawn just dangled from him as she drank her water. This wasn't the first time she was picked up like this and placed down onto the couch.  

“Thank you dad” she said looking up to him. 

Arthur smiles down towards her, “I’ll get the other drink quickly for you. I'll be back” he said and left quickly to get it from his wife.

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list 

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man. 

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans. 

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer 

Animation shows (that don't know where to place) 
Trese 

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia.  

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra. 

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. 

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker 

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl. 
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.