Chapter 3 Hello

Note: I've stated this before but I’m doing it again.
Please understand that I am going by the movies and not the books. So Harry's eyes are going to be blue and some of the characters' height will be different since Ron in the books is tall and lanky build and in the movies the (4th one) the actor who played Ron was 5’10, so i'm sticking with 5’10 since I’m going by the movies. If you don't like it please just skip over it or just leave my book. You don't need to comment about it and complain about how I'm wrong when I really amn't. 
I hope that doesn't sound rude or anything because that is not my intention at all, I'm just stating this because I've had to comment back to a good amount of hate and rude comments about things like this so i am being prepared this time. 
  Other Note: Harry, Ron, Hermione and Dawn are fourteen years old. 
Other, other Note: I did search it up and I got it and did not get it at the same time… I'm just stupied or something. When it comes to money… I'm not going to bring up money in this. Like the names of it in the wizards world because I don't know shit about it or fully got it. 

Chapter 3 Hello

Dawn POV. 

Small time skip.

I slowly run my fingers over the old leather books looking for something interesting to read as I wait for Severus to come back from wherever he went off to. He hasn't been gone long and that's good, what's double good is I still feel the same way when I left his house and that is always good-ish. 

This was the first place we have stopped off to and I'm pretty sure we are here to get all of my school books and supplies for them. I was at first worried about how we would pay but I had found out last night that everything we get today is free because of Dumbledore. He has known about me and my situation since I was young. 

I have never met him in person though. I would have loved to meet him already but I haven’t, I could've met him sooner if I wasn't sick. I could have enjoyed my three school years with my siblings and whoever I made friends with, but sadly that didn't happen. But! Dumbledore has sent me a couple of letters and the recent one was a couple of days ago explaining how happy he was that I would be finally joining my siblings at his amazing school this year and that I would be needed to speak to him when I get there to talk about something. 

If I’m right he was the one to get Severus to watch over me and keep me from dying and to that I am very thankful for that. I would like to say thank you to him. 

Third person pov. 

Dawn’s fingers run over the many old and new leather books as she looks for the right one to read as she waits for Severus to come back. He said he had to grab some things for today to help and he will be back shortly to get her so as she waits she would like to read something. 

The store was luckily not packed full of wizards and witches at the moment only a few remained in there with her. She was quite happy with the fact that there weren't that many people there since she was never a big fan of crowds… well more as she doesn't like crowds or being left alone in places she has never been before. Her anxiety was slowly rising causing her hands to shake, her mind was rushing crowded with many thoughts, some okish and plenty not. Some thoughts were about finding a book to read so it could distract herself or thoughts about what will happen if she gets sick when Severus is gone.

She shakes her head to try and shake the feeling away and grasp the first book her hand grabbed and opened it and started reading. 

“Hello” 

Dawn's head snapped to the side quickly with her eyes wide. Her eyes land onto a tall boy around her age with white hair and grey eyes, “Uh… are you ok? Your body is shaking” the boy asks.