Chapter 4 Questions

Chapter 4 Questions 

Third person pov.

Severus chuckles and nods his head, “Go on” he said. 

She smiles and sips her water a bit before continuing, “What house do you think I'll be in?" she asks him. She grabs her spoon and slowly starts eating the hot soup. 

“Gryffindor, no other one. You are perfect and belong in Gryffindor with your siblings. You will be a better student in Hogwarts way better than any of the siblings and Potter" 

"Even better than Malfoy?" she smirks at him and he chuckles a bit, "Yes of course" he said. 

They remain eating as she continues to ask him some questions and he answers as best as he could. A bit after that they were done eating and now just talking.

"Do you think I will be finding my soulmate this year?" she asks him out of the blue. 

He stares at her in shock for a few seconds, "... maybe, it all depends if they go to the school" he said. Dawn sighs and nods her head. 

Small time skip.

Dawn pov. 

I hold onto Severus' arm as he guides me down the sidewalk-ish to the few last shops we have left to go. My eyes were staying on my hands to make sure they wouldn't let go of him, I’m too scared of getting separated from him. 

“Ok so this is your late birthday present from me”

Hmm..?

“What?” I look away from my pale hands and stare in front of me to see an old looking shop that sells all kinds of animals. Bats to owles to frogs to cats, they even ferrets here I see. They all look so cute. "What one do you want to bring to Hogwarts with?" He adds on. 

“Wait?. I can pick out a pet for myself?” I ask him in shock. I have always wanted a pet before but mom and dad never had enough so I never asked for one. 

He nods his head and I smile big at him, “thank you” I said happily wrapping my arms around him. His body tenses up but relaxes after a few seconds and he hugs back slightly, “Ok off, go look around” he mumbles out and slightly nudges me away from him and into the shop. 

I nod my head and walk slightly away from him and into the shop and start looking at all the cute animals that this shop has. 

Small time skip.

“This one” I said pointing at the small kitten. I looked away from the cutest kitten to Severus who stood behind me with a blank expression on his face. “I want this one,” I add. He nods his head and grabs the cage that the kitten was in and then grabs my hand and drags me to the front to pay. 

We wait in line.

As we wait I fiddle with my free hand, "What are you going to call it?" He asks. 

It's hard to explain Severus, he is mostly harsh and cruel, but he is a great guy. When he talks it sounds so straight forward, but it's just him. I also think something happened in his past that made him this way. He's just missed understanding. 

"Hmmm....” I tap my finger onto my chin and start thinking for the right name for my new family member, “I’m thinking Chanel. What do you think?" I ask. I look up at him with a small smile.

"I think that is a great name," he said, nodding his head. 

Third person pov.

Dawn smiles very big, “yes,” she whispers out to herself, “Thank you” she adds on. She wraps her arms around his waist and hugs him tightly. “Next!”

Severus pulls Dawn off him and drags her to the front and places the cage down, “I'm going to start here” the witch said quickly and bluntly to them when she saw the cage and who and what was in it. 

Severus stared at her shocked and confused, “that cat-”

“Kitten” Dawn pitches in quickly. The witch didn't hear, “Comes with a package deal. This cat comes with a ferret” she said. 

Severus waves his hand, "We will take it" he said. He wanted to leave already. They have some other stops to go before taking her home. "We don't need to,"she said quickly.

He shakes his head and hands, "We will take it" he said. 

“I'll be back then”

Short time skip.

Her body stops as she tries to catch her breath and stop her racing heart. Her body sways slightly to the side as her head goes dizzy and blurry, her body falls back but before she could tumble over two hands grab her waist and keep her from hurting herself. 

Her eyes land onto someone with long white hair. "Who would this be Severus?" A males voice said. Her vision slowly faded a bit.

"Thank you for catching Miss Weasley," Severus said. 

Malfoy looks down to the girl again and then back up, "Why would a Weasley be with you? And what is wrong with her?" he asks dryly. "She has some health problems, but it is none of your business Malfoy," Severus back, “I will take her from you now” he adds on. 

He walks over and grabs Dawn and picks her up. As she rested into his arms her eyes closed and she was out. “Bye” and he was off leaving the Malfoy there watching after them. 

Malfoy watches as he thought how she was an odd person to him. She was so tiny, and thin, her skin was so pale. Something about her was calming to him and that was very odd to him.

Other third person POV.

Ron was excited that his best friend was back at his family's house and this time he could finally meet his favorite sibling, his twin sister. His younger twin sister, his other best friend. 

Ron's protective of Dawn, it's his small younger sister after all. He and her shared a room for a good amount of time and there were moments at nights that were not great for him and especially hard on Dawn. She would wake up sick having the worst fevers, she would be throwing up, coughing, sweating and many more effects with her sickness. He was always there to help her even if he was always scared and feeling bad for her. He didn't care if he had to take care of her. He loves his sister dearly. 

Ron is always scared that something bad is going to happen to her. 

"So when is your sister coming?" Harry asks Ron. 

Ron shrugged his shoulders, "I think soon" he said, eating cookies. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list 

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man. 

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans. 

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer 

Animation shows (that don't know where to place) 
Trese 

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia.  

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra. 

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. 

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker 

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl. 
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.