Chapter 19 I'm In

Chapter 19 I’m In

Third person pov.

Dawn's small body flinched back into the chair because of the loud voice. She looked around the room confused, shocked and happy at the same time.

Gryffindor! She was placed into the house where her siblings are and where her soulmate was. She could still be close to her soulmate and siblings.

McGonagall takes the hat off her head and places it back onto the shelf where he belongs to and then she goes back to where she was standing before.

Dumbladore bends over and places his elbow on top of his desk and looks at her closer, “So with that being done with the next thing we need to talk about is your health” he said softly to her.

Dawn slouches down into her chair even more and nods her head, “What about it?” she asks him. “Let's start off here. You are free to go to Severus Snape, our headmaster of Slytherin and position master chamber whenever you feel sick so he can help you” he said. He takes his eyes off of the teen girl and looks to McGonagall. “Please though if it is late at night and you need to see him get Professor McGonagall she will escort you to him herself to make sure you get there safely, she is the headmaster of Gryffindor.”

Dawn nods her head and he continues, “Our nurse Madam Pomfrey also knows about your situations and knows what to do if you go to her, Severus has taught her everything he knows to help you when you get in those states” he said leaning back into his chair watching her carefully.

“Like to say that most of all the professors know some stuff about the state of being you are in and they know that if you aren't feeling well to take you to either Professor Snap or Madam Pomfrey right away. Dear please do not go off alone, I know that must be hard, but try to not be alone, someone should be keeping an eye on you almost twenty-four seven” he said.

Dawn nods her head again and listens to him carefully, “I doubt your siblings would leave you alone though so there shouldn't be that much of a worry there” he giving her a soft smile.

Dawn chuckles and nods his head with that, he wasn't wrong, “You are probably not wrong there” she says to him. He chuckles with her for a few seconds, but stops since he remembers the other things he needs to talk to her about, “I will like to give you this, a friend of mine had made another one just for you, he knows about your situation and he wanted to help you out with being here. Make it easier for you to be here” he said opening a drawer and pulling out folded creamish brown paper and placing the paper on top of his desk.

Dawn raises her eyebrow and pushes her back off the back of the chair and tries to see what he had placed down, but she couldn't see it so she stood up and took a few steps to his desk and looked at the blank paper, “It's blank… wait is thi- what is it?” she asks him even though she knows what it is.

She didn't remember if her twin said something about anyone knowing about the map that they had stolen from a classroom and then given it to Harry, so she quickly saved herself even though she didn't.

It's literally Dumbladore, he already knew Harry had it.

Dumbladore chuckles and grabs his wand and taps it and says the spell “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”

Dawn watches it form into a moving map like Ron explained to her, “Whoa, that's so cool” she said getting even closer to the desk and grabbing to take a better look at it, “This is so cool” she says it again.

Dumbaldore and McGonagall chuckle a bit by her reaction, “That will help you find Severus or any professor that's close by when you need help” he said, “It also shows you all the shortcuts” he said giving her a grin, “Please keeps this information to yourself, don't let your twin and the other twins get a hold of it. I would like to see you every once in a while to check up on how you're feeling and how your stay here is going” he adds on and again she nods her head.

She was getting tired and just wanted to go find her soulmate and siblings now. “It seems as if I have kept you long enough. I'm sorry dear, but I will have to cut this conversion short for now, I have somewhere to be at this moment of time” he said, getting up from his chair and bowing his head towards her.

Dawn looks up from the paper and nods her head at him, “Ok, that's fine” she said looking back down to the paper that showed where everything and everyone is. She was amazed and couldn't stop staring at it. “Thank you for everything Dumbledore” she said, taking a glimpse of him and then back to the map once again.

The old wizard smiled at her then left to the great hall.

McGonagall walks over to Dawn and places a hand onto her shoulder. Dawn flinches and turns her body around and looks at her, “Let's get you to your brother”

Time skip - ten minutes later.
Still third person pov.

Harry slowly walks down the hallway looking for his soulmate after Dumbledore's speech about the school year and what it is going to look like. He told his friends that he was going to the bathroom, but he was actually just looking for his soulmate. He didn't like being away from her this long now. It makes him anxious and fidgety.

He could tell his soulmate was close by, he felt the light pull towards her and all he did was follow it and it took it to her and McGonagall. When Dawn’s eye locked onto him, her face lit up and her back straightened. McGonagall saw the light switch of emotions when she saw Potter, but she didn’t question it. “Potter, would you mind taking Ms Weasley here to the great hall for some dinner?” she asks him.

Harry was quick to nod his head at her, “Yeah sure” he said, stepping to her and grabbed her hand without thinking. “Thank you.”

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.