Chapter 21 Professor

[Posted/ October 18, 2023]

Chapter 21 Professor

Third person pov.

Severus sat at his spot at the headmasters table watching his niece carefully. He was concerned for multiple reasons. One being that she was sitting by Harry Potter and he hated that, he didn't even like the thought of her hanging out with him or even knowing him, but he couldn't do anything about it. Ron has been his friend since first year, she's the twin sister of Ron the two were going to eventually meet and hang out together. There was nothing he could do to stop it, plus no one knows that he is the one helping her out so even if he did try and do anything he can’t.

Secondly he was worried in general for her and her health. This place is very new to her and very big with tons of stairs and places she can get lost in. He knows her and he knows there are going to be times where she thinks she can do something alone and she won't be able to and that will just turn into her causing more problems then needed on her. Plus since this year there are the games and those have gotten him more worried over her.

Dumbledore on the other hand watched the young teen girl talk to her friends. He watched her walk in and watched her through the dinner carefully watching everything she did. He was trying to get a better understanding of her. He could tell after fifteen minutes of slowly nibbling on her plate of food she was done eating and now just drinking whatever was in her mug, after another fifteen minutes of slightly talking with each other he could see her emotions changed to exhausted, tired and sick feeling. Her body language showed that she was uncomfortable, tired, anxious and sick.

Dumbledore turned to Severus and spoke to him quietly.

Dawn pov.

I look around the crowded loud room again tiredly. I just want to go find my dorm, unpack slightly, shower and then go to bed, but Hermione is having a conversation with Neville who sat beside her. Ron was still stuffing his face and talking to the person beside him and in general I don't want to bother anyone. They must be really happy to see their friends that they might not have seen for a few months now.

I… could ask Harry, but he was having a slight conversation with the guy beside him and again didn't want to bother anyone because I can’t walk to the dorms alone.

My body flinches back. HOLY CRAP!!!!

Oh crap I forgot he could do that.

“Are you ok?”

“Hmm… yeah, yeah I’m fine” I said looking at Harry.

I forgot that Severus has some sort of telepathic thing where he can speak with someone through their mind. It's so cool, but sucks that I can't speak back to him because I can't grasp the concept of it yet.

Harry nods his head, “Oh ok good” he said. His blue eyes looked over my face one more time before he went back to talking to his friend.

I nod my head and stare at my semi still full plate of food waiting for what he might say to me, but so far he has said nothing. He is probably getting McGonagall to get me… I really hope so. I just want to go to bed soon, but I don't want to ruin my siblings and friends time with each other.

A hand touched my shoulder and I turned my body almost fully around to see because of my eye, “Ms Weasley please come with me.”

It was Professor McGonagall. Aah cool, I was right.

Slight time skip - out in the hallway.

“Here you go dear, Professor Snap gave this to me to give you. It's supposed to help” McGonagall said, holding out her hand that held another small jar.

I grasp it into my hand, “Oh, ok thank you” I said, nodding my head at her. I open the cap and slowly bring it to my mouth, my hand hesitates for a few seconds before I purred the liquid into my mouth. Now the hardest part comes. I dropped my hand that held the jar and my free hand covered my mouth to stop me from spitting it right back out.

The gross weird tasting liquid went down my throat. “Are you ok dear?” McGonagall asks me. I groaned and nodded my head, “We can continue now,” I said, grabbing onto her arm again.

Small time skip.

I followed McGonagall to the dorm rooms, the dorm room that would be my room for this year. “So we have talked to your mother and we came to the conclusion that you are sharing a room with your sister and Hermione Granger. It is the smallest so it only fits three girls in there anyways. It is also the closest to my room so if you do need me at night I'm just down the hallway” she said.

I nod my head, “Thank you for doing so” I said as she opened the dorm's bedroom door and pushed it wide open.

I follow her into the room, “Whow this is so big compared to my room at home”

Third person pov.

Dawn looks around the room in amazement.

McGonagall steps deeper into the room as does Dawn, “You are the first one in here so choose your bed wisely” McGonagall she said. Dawn nods her head and walks around the room and thinks everything through.

Third person pov.

For years now it has gotten bigger and stronger and everyday it gets even bigger and stronger in her and sooner and later it will slowly start to show and that's what no one wants, especially right now for little Dawn. It was for right now Dumbledore, McGonagall, Severus, Molly, Arthur and the oldest twins' job to keep it a secret from everyone.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.