Chapter 11 Draco

Sorry for not posting a chapter out for a while.

Chapter 11 Draco

Dawn's POV.

Harry drags me behind him as he follows my family to our tent. My face goes warm and my breathing goes shallow but this time a different kind of shallow. 

I let him drag me behind him as I watched his face the whole time. I feel bad…. I don't want him feeling bad or anything else. 

I look past him to dad. He was looking at us already. He must have been looking for me because when he saw me he went into the tent leaving us out here. 

Harry stops in front of our tent and steps in front of me, he steps closer to me and smirks. “What?” I ask him.

He grabs my chin and knees closer to me, "But I can live with just kissing your cheek for now" he said smirking. His lips connect to my cheek quickly. He pulls away and just turns around and goes into the tent leaving me there with red cheeks again. I cover my face with my hands and try to calm myself down before walking into the tent. 

Dad was yelling orders already to the others. He comes over to me and hands me a cup of orange juice and a cookie. “Drink and eat up” he walks away. 

"Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack. Ron get out of the kitchen we're all hungry" 

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron" the twins yell out. They lay back with their feet on top of the table. 

Dad walks by them, "Feet off the table!" he yells out as he leaves the tent. "Feet off the table!" The twins yell out, taking their feet off the table then putting them right back on as soon as dad walked out. 

I laugh and shake my head, the twins are amazing. I look over to Harry as I sip my drink and hold my cookie. 

He has this goofy smile on his face as he scans the room. "I love magic," he mumbles out. I giggle and his head shoots over to me. He smiles big. 

Small time skip. 

Fred and George are sitting at the table talking about new prank ideas. Ron, Harry, Hermione and I sat down talking. We will be going soon just waiting for dad to come back to get us. 

"So you're excited to finally be going to Hogwarts with Ron?" Hermione asks again, smiling. I nod my head with a smile on my face, "Yeah, I can't wait. Ron has talked about it all the time after he gets back and I couldn't wait to be able to go with him” I said. 

Another time skip.

We walk up the many stairs of the stadium to our seats. I was holding onto Ron’s sweater tighty to stay close to him. He was the one at the moment to keep me safe and if it's not him it's Harry. Harry is right behind me and I mean as close as he could get to me. He had a hand on my back lightly keeping me in line. 

My breathing is again out of control and it's freaking me… this has been the most stairs I have ever walked up before and it's hurting me now… I mean it's been hurting me after the first floor but I didn't want to say anything… I don't want to ruin this experience for any of my siblings. But I wish… that I stayed back at the tent now because every step killed me even more. My legs are so weak. 

"Blimey Dad, how far up ARE we?" Ron asks. 

Third person POV. 

Dawn looked up to her brother after he asked that question but was too tired to keep her head up so high, that she looked back down but when she did her eyes ended up locking on familiar blonde/white hair. 

Lucius and Draco. 

"Well put it this way. If it rains... you'll be the first to know" Lucius said.