Chapter 2 Harry

Note: I've stated this before but I’m doing it again.
Please understand that I am going by the movies and not the books. So Harry's eyes are going to be blue and some of the characters' height will be different since Ron in the books is tall and lanky build and in the movies the (4th one) the actor who played Ron was 5’10, so i'm sticking with 5’10 since I’m going by the movies. If you don't like it please just skip over it or just leave my book. You don't need to comment about it and complain about how I'm wrong when I really aren’t.
 The place i live writes mom instead of mum. So I stick with mom instead of mum even though Harry and Ron would say mum. It's just easier for me.
I hope that doesn't sound rude or anything because that is not my intention at all, I'm just stating this because I've had to comment back to a good amount of hate and rude comments about things like this so I am being prepared this time. 
  Other Note: Harry, Ron, Hermione and Dawn are fourteen years old. 

Chapter 2 Harry

Dawn's POV.

Harry Potter. 

Harry Potter is the chosen one, Ron’s Best friend. Sadly though I have never got the pleasure to meet him in person because everytime he or Hermione showed up I got too sick to stay home and had to go to Severus house so he could watch over me so I wouldn't die. Today I finally get to meet him and then tomorrow I get to meet Hermione. 

I think I would get along with her. We both love books and learning. 

Ron had told me almost everything about Hogwarts, he had told me that I would never be alone there since I would have him, my other siblings, Hermione and Harry with me as my friends. 

"Yes Ron, we will be getting him soon" Dad said. I sit up straight and bend slightly over my hardly touched breakfast to my parents, "Can I come?" 

Dad and mom shake their heads, "Sorry Dawn but you're going to stay with Mom" Dad said. I frown and slouch back, “ok” I mumble out. I place my hands onto my lap.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look to the right to see George looking down at me, “Hmmm?” I tilt my head to the side, “You should eat at least a little bit more and drink all your orange juice," he said. 

I nod my head and grab a piece of toast and take a nibbles off it 

I don't think I would be alone. I would have Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, and Severus Snape. They are all my friends. Severus is my best friend after Ron. I have hung out with Severus a lot since I get sick easily and have to go over to his place to be watched over. He's not that bad. He's actually really nice. When I would start coughing or throwing up he would always be there beside me helping me out in any way he can. "Don't forget that you will be going to see S later today when Dad leaves" mom said. 

S is short for Severus. My siblings don't know who S is. They have no clue at all, they have tried to figure out who S is? but always fail. Severus was the one who got the idea of keeping himself a secret from everyone; it's probably more of an image thing. He has to look 'evil' around students, for some reason prabably a stupid one. 

I sit back up and look at them again, "Right, when?" I asked, "Around ten-ish" mom said. I nod my head, "Ok" I said, taking another bite of toast with a small smile on my face. 

"Who's S?" Fred asks. 

"Fred and George, we talked about this before" dad said shaking his head slightly. I look between the older twins, "Yeah, yeah... but" Fred started. "We will find out," George pitched in. "Sooner or later" they finished together. 

Small time skip. 

After breakfast everyone got ready for what they had to do for the day. Most of my siblings are going off to get Harry as I'm off to go see S, all we have to do is get ready.