Chapter 14 Crying

Warning: person in a lot of pain.

Chapter 14 Crying

Still third person POV.

Both Dawn and Harry look around for the source of their names being called and find Ron running to them. Ron's eyes are puffy and red from crying. He was so worried for his twin sister and losing her caused him to have a mental breakdown to which Hermione had to help him calm down.

When he got to them, he was quick to go to his sister and grab her from her soulmate's arms and hold her close to him, “Are you ok?” he asked her, so worried. His voice cracks and quivers as he grabs her face trying to find the spot that was bleeding, but couldn't find it. “We've been looking for you guys for ages. Thought we lost you for good" he adds in pain.

Harry and Hermione look up to the dark sky and see the dark mark flowing in between the dark clouds in green.

"What's that?" Harry asks before quinces in pain as his scar starts to sting in pain. Dawn was quick to see her soulmate in pain, "Are you ok?" she asked him.

Before Harry could respond back to them they were getting shot at.

Ron turns around and crouches down holding his sister's body in one arm and the other holding her head to protect it.

Arthur was on his way towards his kids and their friends when everything started up again. When he saw the light and heard the shots, he just started shouting and rushed even faster to protect them. "Stop! Those are my kids.” He stopped and stood in between them. He looks at all of them, "Ron, Dawn, Hermione, and Harry are you alright?" he asks.

Without time for any of his kids or Hermione and Harry to respond, they were cut off with questions thrown their way. "Which one of you conjured this?” the random guy asks, pointing his wand at them.

Arthur was shocked. His children and their friends would have never conjured up anything like this, “You can't possibly..."

Ron stands back and stands behind his dad holding his sister still. "Do not lie, you've been discovered, at the scene of the crime"

"Crime?" Harry asks.

Dawn lays her head on her brother's shoulder and looks up to the dark blurry sky to still see a blurry greenish color thing in the sky.

Dawn couldn't keep her eyes open any longer and they fluttered close and the last thing she heard was her dad.

"Barty, they're just kids," dad said.

Still Third person POV.

Ron feels his sister's head roll back and her mouth opens slightly. “Dawn”

Arthur turns around quickly when he hears his son's worried voice and gasps seeing how pale his daughter had gotten; plus the amount of blood that covered her face too. He felt sick seeing her like that, his stomach and heart dropped at the sight of her. He quickly takes Dawn from Ron’s arm, “I’m sorry Barty, I have to go” and that was the last thing Arthur said to the men before he walked off to get his daughter to safety. Ron runs past his friends and looks worried at his twin sister.

He felt so guilty for not having a better grip on her. 

Time skip.

Third person POV.

Before Dawn opened her eyes, she felt scared and worried. She was in a lot of pain and didn't know where she was. She didn't know if she should open her eyes or not, but when did, she felt more scared and worried than before. She wouldn't see, everything was so dark.