Ch 4 (Part 2)- I am Iron Man.

MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
2010
*TONY'S POV*

I can't feel anything. Everything is numb. It should be warrying off soon though. That's when I suddenly see these words infront of me. reading,

Upstairs, Weak, Help -May

Oh my god he got May. I can finally feel again. I practically crawl into my elevator as I am trying to get my old arc reactor. I crawl on the floor. I try to grab it but I fall. I am to weak. That's when I see Dummy grab it for me, "Good boy."

I smash the glass. I hear Rhodey coming down the stairs.

"May, Maya she is upstairs. Where's Pepper? You need to get May."

"She's fine. She's with five agents. What do you mean May?"

"Go upstairs! Obadiah did something to her." So with that he runs upstairs to find her
*Amaya's POV*

"May! Maya!" I hear Rhodey. Then he walks into my room.

"Oh my god May. What is this?"

"Its to weaken me and my powers. Get it off of me." I weakly say out of breathe. He practically pries it off of me. I suddenly feel all of my powers rush back to me as my eyes turn a bright dark green.

"Where is my dad?" I say standing up.

"Down stairs. Lets go." We run down stairs to seeing my dad on the floor.

"Where is Obadiah?" He asks.

"They're about to arrest him." Rhodey answers.

"That's not gonna be enough." Me and Rhodey help my dad up as he walks over to his suit. And puts it on.

"That's the coolest thing I have ever seen." Rhodey says.

"Not bad, huh? Lets do it" Dad replies gloating. He tests his blasters by shooting the already ruined car.

"You need me to do anything else?"

"Keep the skies clear. Oh and May?"

"Dad?"

"Stay out of this."

"You know I cant do that." I say as my eyes light up and dim back down. And with that my dad takes off.

"Damn." Rhode says as he looks at another Iron suit.

"Next time baby."

"Jesus." I speak rolling my eyes,  And with that me and Rhodey get into one of my dad's cars. Me and Rhodey get to his work place as we step inside we walk into the room. They must have spotted my dad again. Before the man can press the button Rhodey steps in.

"Not necessary, people. Just a training exercise."

"Yes sir." I give a little smirk to Rhode.
****************

"You have all received the official statement as to what happened at Stark Industries last night. There have been unconfirmed reports that a robotic prototype malfunctioned and caused damage to the arc reactor. Fortunately, a member of Tony Stark's personal security staff..." I was watching Pepper do my dads makeup as I sat on my phone.

"Iron Man. That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it. I mean, it's not technically accurate. The suit's a gold-titanium alloy. but it's kind of evocative the imagery, anyway." Then my boss once again walked in.

"Here's your alibi."

"Okay."

"You were on your yacht."

"Yeah."

"We have port papers that put you in Avalon all night, and sworn statements from 50 of your guests."

"See, I was thinking maybe we should say it was just Pepper and me alone on the island."

"Tony." I spoke pretending he wasn't my dad.

"That's what happened." Phil countered.

"All right." Then Phil turned towards me.

"And you are?" Pretending he doesn't know who I am

"Hi, I am Tony's intern."

"Oh well, pleasure. Look Tony, Just read it word from word."

"Alright. There's nothing about Stane here."

"That's being handled. He's on vacation. Small air craft have such a poor safety record."

"But what about the whole cover story that it's my body guard, He's my... I mean, is that... That's kind of flimsy, don't you think?

"This isn't my first rodeo, Mr. Stark. Just stick to the official statement, and soon, this will all be behind you. You've got 90 seconds." And with that Phil walked away but Pepper followed but he said something that made Pepper looked towards me with wide eyes. Shit.

"Uh lets get this show on the road. May I need to talk with you later."

"Mhm."

"You know, it's actually not that bad. Even I don't think I'm Iron Man."

"You're not Iron Man."

"Am so."

"Your not dad."

"All right, suit yourself."

"You know, if I were Iron Man, I'd have this girlfriend who knew my true identity." I smirked at my dad hinting to Pepper, "She'd be a wreck, She would always be worried that I was going to die. Yet so proud of the man I'd become She'd be wildly conflicted, Which would only make her more." My dad cleared his throat as he finished his statement, "Crazy about me. Tell me you never think about that night."

"What night."

"You know."

"Tony your daughter is here."

"I don't care."

"Are you talking about that night that we danced and went up to the roof, and then you went downstairs to get me a drink, and you left me there, by myself? Is that the night your talking about?" I got up from my seat and grabbed a newspaper and wacked my dad in the head with it.

"Ow! Amaya Antonia Stark!"

"You prick! You are so god damn stupid!" Pepper started to laugh

"Okay we got to go before I throw you out of the window or set your arm on fire."

"Mhm." And with that we walked out. My dad got on the podium and started talking. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard 3 words come from his mouth.

"I am iron Man." Shit.

!!AUTHORS NOTE!!- And book 1 is finished!!!! Book 2 should be coming out tomorrow on my page so look out for that! I hope you all enjoyed. Please Vote and Comment your thoughts! Love you all!