MET

Naruto Pov

NEXT DAY

Where is these people ...Gaara he might be sleeping ..I gone in his housee..

Naruto: I was guessing right..WAKE UP!!

Gaara: Hey ....What happened we have to go to camp at afternoon and you are on holiday why you are wearing that uniform..

Naruto: Because we have to meet head and give him report ..!!And I have to meet Akio I promised Him..

Gaara: You promised na...You go...and give our report too..

Naruto: Woww ..Lazy bug..

I gone to camp gave the report and was walking down..suddenly someone bumped into me ..Akio!!

Naruto: Hey Champ..

Akio: Big Brother...my cousin sister has came to meet you..she is too captain...

Naruto: What is her name?

Akio: Hinata hyuga..

Suddenly she came in front of ..She was standing in front of me ...

Hinata Pov..

Naruto...He was right in front of me He saved Akio..

I don't want to leave you never ..I love you Hinata.. ...words came in my mind my heart was beating very fast..He is grown alot..

Naruto Pov..

She is standing in front ..my heart is beating very fast..its same feeling which i was getting at past..all the moments came in front of my eyes ..moments which we spend together..

Akio: Sister!! He is one ..big brother who saved me and whom you wanted to say thank you...He is nice na?

She turned her face to me..

Akio: Say thank you na..

Hinata: Thank You..

Naruto: Captain .. Captain Naruto Uzumaki..

Hinata: Thank you ..Captain Naruto Uzumaki ..

Akio: Big Brother !! You said you will come at my house and meet me ...and army officers don't break promises na ..

Naruto: Yes Akio...Promise should not break from anyone ..

I sawn Hinata ..

Naruto : But some people just break it na..

I was seeing her ..

Hinata pov..

He was seeing me and was saying this all...

Naruto: But i will not break my promise ..I will come to meet you ...

Again that look he gave me ...

Naruto Pov..

She hold Akio's Hand and walked away..

I sat in my car...I love you Naruto....Fake words...Fake promises ..All were coming in my mind ..Her words..Her promises ....Everything Fake ...............

Hinata Pov..

I dropped Akio home and was going to lawyer ..for the case between Hyuga and Uzumaki ...I will win this case ...anyhow ....His words..i will protect you always ...I love you Hinata ...

FLASHBACK...

Deliever boy : Hinata Hyuga This is letter for you ..

I opened it ..It was the property papers of hyuga mansion ..And it was took By Karin Uzumaki ...