heart into thousand pieces

Naruto pov ..

Naruto: Faku don't tell lie ...I just hate lies....so pleasee I begg you I can't see hinata like this anymore say truth ...!! Stop joking around !!!!!!!!!

Sasuke pov ..

Naruto was angry like he will kill every one he was shouting like mad...

Naruto pov ..

Faku : I am saying truth ...I will explain you ... Remember ..we were enjoying at party ..we both were drunk alot ..and then when you all came to drop me home I was not able to walk too ...so you came inside to my room to drop me and than Naruto we gone out of our limit and we did that what we should not do ..

Hinata's tears came out but she was not crying she was deep in thought ...

Naruto: Again lie !!! I don't remember that ....

Faku : How you will remember ..you didn't woke up next morning ...and I didn't wanted to bring that past here ..but everyone was arguing fighting ...it's enough ....after few weeks I came to know that I am pregnant ...and the father of child was you Naruto .....I came to tell you ..but when I did ..you were out on mission ...i decided to give birth to this child ...but when I did ...the child gone away from me...I couldn't forget that till now ...I was done ...my dad was asking who is father ..but I didn't told him ...he sended me out Of konoha to study ...and than

Hinata pov ...

My heart was in pieces ....I was not able to breathe ...

Fuka came to me ..

Fuka: Its not Naruto's fault ..he was not knowing this ....please hinata ...

I was quite I was hurt deep inside ....

Naruto pov...

I grabbed Faku ..and pushed from Hinata ...

Naruto: Don't tell lie Faku ...pleasee it's not true ....Just don't tell fu**king lie !!!!

Faku : I am not saying lie ...

Chilo: I am tried and enough of this ..let's go ..

Chilo's uncle : yes ...

Chilo's mother: Hinata .. trust is good thing but if someone cheated you and than too you are trusting I think you will get big break in your heart ...

They all gone ...

Faku was crying Badly ...

I gone to hinata ...

And kept my hand on her ..but she shook off ...

Hinata : Sakura let's go .. clothes are packed ..I don't want to stay here anymore ...

Naruto: Hinata !!!

I grabbed her hand ...but she ..

Hinata : Leave me Naruto ...

She shook my hand and gone ...

Why .....

Mom came and slapped me ...

Kushina: I was not believing you did this ..

Naruto: I really didn't !!! ...

We all left from there ..whole way Hinata was quiet...
We reached home and moment I opened door ..hinata rushed to room as she was ignoring me ...mom dad and Sakura sasuke ..gone to their house ...I gone after Hinata to talk with her ..but she locked herself inside ...

Hinata pov ..

I was feeling depressed ...alot sad ....

I gone and closed door ..and sat taking door support ....

Naruto pov ..

I sat down touching my head to door ...

Naruto: you know when I sawn you first time hinata I was fully mad on you ...

Tears were flowing down from my eyes it was red eyes...full of pain

Hinata pov ...

I started crying more ...

Naruto : I bumped into you and your love story books fallen down ...you was quite weird ..but like an angel ..

Naruto pov ...

I heard she was crying and sobbing inside ...

Naruto: It's my fault and I know that totally ...I was not knowing this all happened ...I hurted you ...so badly ...I was drunken ...and that day I was just thinking of you ... thinking and thinking I didn't remembered I drunk this much ...Sasuke and Sakura were there too ... they too didn't remembered about this incident...
But I think I am worst husband ....and ..

Hinata pov ...

He stopped speaking ....is he okay ? ...

I opened door and he felt down ..he was sitting like how I was sitting inside ..I caught him ..he was having fever .... because of crying ...

I took him to bed and laid him down ...

Naruto: where you are going ? ...

Hinata : Guest room to sleep ...

Naruto: Hinata !! ...

Naruto pov ...

I grabbed her hand...

Naruto: I want to talk to you ...

Hinata : I don't want to Naruto ...

I pulled her closer ...

Naruto: I don't care who was faku and anyone she didn't wanted to bring past why I should ...it's not my fault ...my life is you ...my breathing will stop If you gone ....

She hugged me tightly ....

Hinata : I am sorry ....

She started crying ...

Naruto: Now don't you think if you cry my small baby will too cry inside ... wahhh my mom is crying out ...

Hinata : Shutup !!
..

Hinata pov ..

Naruto was there Sasuke Sakura were there too ...why they didn't remembered anything and sakura told me she sawn Faku first time ...how will be that ... something is wrong who is hiding something