HURT

Naruto Pov..

Sasori : You didn't told me Hinata you are treating him..

Hinata : AH now i have so many patients i have to tell you all awhat ?

Sasori : No no just It was Naruto..

Naruto: Its okay Sasori..

Tenten : See Sasori Yours and Hinata's ring is same ...

I sawn her ring ..It was my gift..She sawn me ..

Hinata : No this ring i got somewhere it was fallen somewhere ...

She don't lose a chance to hurt me ha..

Naruto: Sasuke you have drank alot lets go ..

Sasuke : Not till now I bet you didn't said them ...You all you think that music band he brought to celebrate that he won case ? No you all are wrong !! the person who is buying Naruto's house there is wedding of his daughter so..

Hinata Pov..

I misunderstood him..Why !! Why he didn't tode me ..I said him so much ...I sawn him..

Tenten : I think Sasori is drank alot ...We have to make him lay on bed...

Naruto got up..

Hinata : Naruto Don't ..

Naruto: Why ?

Hinata : Not from that side ..that side your shoulder is having wound ..

Naruto pov..

Again fake concern ...

We took him and laid on bed ...And i started walking off..

Hinata : Naruto wait..

I stopped..

Hinata : If you already known that i am misunderstanding you why you didn't said truth ...I thought how is this insensitive Naruto In court something else in home something else..

Naruto : I was just shock seeing how easy it is for Hinata to think wrong of me ..and if it is this much easy there is nothing to do if i says you truth ..

Hinata : There was one moment Naruto...You talked so big things ..that how special I am for you...that you will never leave me ....etc etc etc etc ...

Naruto : These all you also told Hinata ..

Hinata : I know ....But one slapped changed everything ? Yes i slapped you ....But you thought any time how was that moment for me Naruto? You was sitting with that Shion hand on hand saying I love you...You never had trust on me ...you know how was my condition that time?? After that I lost my dad..not only my Dad my role model..my idol ...and you was standing there making your sister safe ?but that big talks were just talks ..I was so special for you na ? you was lo..

She stopped ..

I was holding my tears so she ..

Hinata : After I left you ...I called you every day every hour every second ....I called Sakura sasuke everyone they were not picking my call..nor you i message you ..you didn't answered you know how the days were for me ....you never thought of me ? AM I STILL ALIVE ...!!!? OR DEAD ?

I shut her mouth she was seeing my eyes full of tears ...I shook my hand..

Hinata : Reaching near you ..like in every road you stamp no entry board for me ..but i guess it was your hobby right ? Make new bond and forget old..you was not with me Naruto you don't know how how days i sawn ...when someone hold your hand forever and leaves it in moment forever you don't know how it feels Naruto..!!!That person doesn't be alone Naruto that person brokens down ..In this all I only lost everything !!and you are behaving like nothing happened like you don't know why i am angry on you !

Naruto : Just this much ? the way you was going i thought i have to listen alot..yes you said abouslety correct...right ? You only lost everything ...and we were enjoying right ? We were enjoying when everyone was calling my sister terrorist...I was enjoying when you hurted me and left me and it's your habit to leave in misunderstanding world ....and I don't want to say you truth also what really happened that day ..you just stay happy like how you are ..you called me .. messaged me ....you sawn no entry board too ..but you once came here ?? You sawn how people were treating us ? How I was living?? No na ....and hinata ..I was just a short chapter in your book ...so I only felt to say everyone to not to pick your call ...nor I did ..and yess what happened with you is not good ....your dad left you ..but it's not my sister who did this ..

Hinata : but Naruto I can't forgive your sister like this for her careless behaviour my dad left world and she got punishment for just 3 years ?

I was shocked tears fell down my eyes..

Naruto: you want her to hang to death ?

Hinata : no but I will not forgive her ..

Naruto: okay ..

I left her ...I was hurt very badly ....I gone  in my house and locked the door .. I HATE YOU...