ENOUGH

Naruto pov...

Not here also......i told her to come to Sasuke's house but she is not here too..I am feeling very angry on her ...its enough why she is hiding from me ?

Sasuke : Why Hinata has not arrived ?

Naruto : I don't know what's her problem she is like running away from me ......

Sasuke : Means what..

Naruto : Well, when i came today morning she was like she ran to camp ....when i called her many times at last she picked.....like don't know ..

Sakura : ENOUGH !!!!

We both looked at her..

Sakura : You both don't know what she is facing.......Naruto your mom told her not to go close to you ......or she will never forgive her .....and she promised too.....

My head was down....my blood was boiling inside.....my eyes were crying but not me........I got up...

Sasuke: Naruto !?

I rushed to hinata's house.....

OPEN !!!!!!!! OPEN THE HELL DOOR !!!!!!!!!

Aunt : Wait wait coming .......

She opened ....

Naruto : Where is Hinata ???? I want to meet her.....

Uncle : She is up...

I went upstairs......

Hinata pov....

Now time to sleep......I am sorry Naruto ..but i can't tell you about this...

Knock Knock.....

Hinata : Tenten let me sleep.......

KNOCK KNOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hinata : Tenten leave me alone......

Naruto: HINATA !!!!! OPEN THE DOOR !!!!!!!!!!

Hinata : Naruto?

I woke up and opened door .....his eyes were red ....is he crying or is he angry on someone ?

Hinata : What Happened Naruto? You here? This late? Come inside.......

He came inside I close door...

Hinata : What ha........

Naruto : What happened .....Hinata ...in past also how much time we are saving our bond ....we are fighting alone for our love right ? This all people will come in between always they will come but you know how to save our bond ? 

He was talking with heavy voice...

Hinata : how Naruto?

Naruto : To stop hiding things from each other......

He was looking angry on me ......he is so mad on me .....

Naruto : You are with me right ? Want to save this bond right ?

Hinata : yes

Naruto : Than if I came today why you was shut why you didn't said anything ? And than when i gone home and called you than too you was shut ..WHY? WHY HINATA ? like this will save our bond ? Like this ?

I hold his shoulder..

Hinata : Naruto now you are so much angry ....

I rubbed his shoulders...

Hinata : Calm down and than will talk ......

Naruto : I am calm from first !!!!!Therefore I can see clearly now ...everything i can see clearly...