Flashbacks

Naruto pov ..

It's been a week and I am feeling damn bore in my home ..I called Sasuke to see if there are any mission but he told it's after one month ...ahh damn it ..oh wait I will spend time with Hinata ...shion is coming once in every week ..but I feels irritated with her ..she only comes to kiss me or hugg me ..but I pushes her back ..my hands moves on its own ....

I gone to hinata's house...

Knock knock.
She opened door her eyes were red ...

Naruto: Hey you are crying again!!??? Where is your damn husband hinata !!

Hinata : You okay Naruto-kun? Come inside..

Naruto: You live alone?

Hinata : No with my husband ..but right now he is not there...you ate food?

Naruto: No ...you know mom made ..

Hinata : Capsicum...and you don't like it ...

Naruto: Hinata ? How you know that you are like magic ...

Hinata : (giggles) sit here ...I will make ramen for you .....

Naruto: You are best !!!!!!!

She gone in kitchen I was seeing  around suddenly ...

Some pictures came in front of my eyes it was black and white ..there was me and someone and these was same place ...I don't know what is this all....I was able to hear my voice in Flashbacks I was seeing...

IN FLASHBACK

Naruto: I told you not to eat more than 1 ...you are so sensitive....

ENDS

what is this going on..I started panting heavily...this all is coming in my dreams and when i am woke up than too...but Hinata's home looks like I have been there...WHY THIS IS GOING ALL WITH ME

Hinata: You okay Naruto-kun!!?

She shouted from Kitchen .......

Naruto: Yesss

than i sawn diary of Hinata I didn't wanted to read it but something is connected with her.....

I took diary and started reading it.......

DIARY.....................................

TODAY I BUMPED INTO A BOY IN COLLEGE >HE IS LOOKING SO CUTE.....HIS FRIEND WAS PULLING AND TAKING HIM .......HE WAS SEEING ME .....HE LOVES ME..........

Suddenly again my flashback pictures came...and now i was able to see girls face little

I HAVE CANCER ...AND i WAS HIDING THIS FROM ALL....BUT NARUTO KNEW IT NOW .....WILL HE STOP LOVING ME NOW?

Whaaaaaaaaaaa Naruto? what is this going on........

I turned page.........

NARUTO-KUN PROPOSED ME !!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE NOW IN BOND AND HE LOVES ME ALOT..........I LOVES HIM DOUBLE !!!!!!! 

I grabbed my head....it was damn paining .....I took diary and decided to read alone ............

Naruto: HINATA !!!!!!

She came running ....

Hinata: Wh-what happened ?

Naruto: I am going home you send ramen home i will eat..THANK YOU ...

I bowed and left from there with diary ...........

i came in my house and rushed to room and close door .......