Together

Sasuke pov ...

I took them to hospital ....while sakura was injured little from that pain tried to hurt hostages also ...then too she wanted to treat them ...while sakura was treating Naruto ...other doctors were treating Hinata who was injured more than Naruto....when sakura was treating him ...he was taking hinata's name again and again .....sakura hold his hand ..

Sakura : don't worry she will be alright....

She treated him and he was resting in his room when his mom and father came ....with their water eyes ...

Kushina : Sasuke son !! Where are they !!?

Sasuke : Naruto is resting in his room and Hinata is getting treat don't worry aunt ..you calm down sit here ...

Sakura started calming aunt ..while Uncle was seeing Naruto ....what was his condition ....his tear fall down ...

I gone and hugged him ...

Minato: you too is like our son ...

Sasuke : I know it right ...my brother is strong so than hinata ... nothing will happen ..

I sawn doctors running out and in ..from hinata's room ...

I asked one doctor..

Sasuke : how is she ? ..

Doctor : she has lost so much blood and if we don't give her blood ..she can die ....and we are not having that blood in blood bank ...

Sakura : what is her blood group .. doctor..

Doctor: Doctor sakura ..her blood group is O ..and we don't have it in hospital ...

Suddenly ..

Naruto: I -I want to give blood ..

Everyone looked at him ..when he was about to fall as he was not able to stand ..I caught him ...

Sasuke : why you are out of bed loser !!

His mom dad hugged him ...

Naruto: I am okay ... Doctor can I?

Doctor: sorry Captain Uzumaki ...your condition is not good if you loose more blood it can cause you trouble..

Naruto: She is my wife ...let me do it ..

Doctor: okay ...

She took him to take blood ...

Naruto pov ...

I gave her blood I will not let Hinata cause anything ...

Doctor: you should rest now ..

Naruto: yes I will ...please can you do something for me ?...

Doctor: what it is ..

Naruto: Can I shift my bed near her ...I can hold her hand ..or just can I sit there holding her hand ..while you treat her ?

Doctor: you can't see her ..we are doing operation without clothes ...

Naruto: that's not big thing ..I sees her everyday at night without clothes...

Her eyes was big ...

Doctor pov ..

What a idiot he is ..how he can talk like this infront of doctor..

Naruto pov ..

Doctor: you can ...

She took me in wheel chair to her ...

I sawn her she was laying on bed ..all blood was covering her body ...my eyes became red ...tears rushed down my eyes ....I gone to her and laid my head to her ...and hold her hand ...

Naruto: I am there with you ....

And I close my eyes ..I was too tired ..

Sakura Pov ....

I sawn Naruto with others from window ...he slowly laid down his head towards hinata's.. seeing that tears were rushing down from each of us eyes ..not only his family was crying but other patients, doctors...

Hinata you must be alright atleast for him ...

......................................

After 1 hour ..

Doctor came out ...

Sakura : how is she ???

Doctor: That's I think a miracle ...we were thinking we will loose her ..but she is perfectly fine now ...and is in conscious state too ..you can meet her ...

Kushina : Thank god ...

Aunt and uncle hugged each other ..I sawn Sasuke and smiled he was also happy .... Kakashi Sensai joined us..Sasuke told him news ..he was relief ..

Hinata pov ...

I love you ....words of Naruto came in front of me ..I opened my eyes slowly ...I sawn I was on hospital bed ...when I tried to move my hand ... something was there ...it was none other than Naruto ...he was sleeping near me ... holding my hands ...he was bandage that means ..he didn't rest ...I know this boy ....never listens to someone ...

Kushina : Hinata !!

Mom and dad came and hugged me ..

Minato: you scared us ..

Hinata : I am sorry ..

Sakura : So finally awake ha ..

Hinata : Sakura-chan ...

Sasuke : we were literally worried ..

Hinata : Sorry Sasuke and everyone...

Kakashi Sensai: you are really braved aren't you Hinata ..

Hinata : Sensai ..

Kakashi Sensai: seeing this they are promoting you ...you will be now major ...

Everyone became happy ..they hugged me and cheered me .. wait am I forgetting something ... NARUTO!!! No one noticed him ...

Hinata : Father ..

Minato: yes ..

Hinata : what is he doing here should not he should rest ? ..

Minato: he ...Hinata ..you lost your blood so much and your blood group was not there in blood bank ..so Naruto's and yours blood group matched ..so being this much tired ..and weak he argued with doctor to take his blood ..they took and gave you ..he requested to stay with you whole operation...

Tears came down my eyes...

I rubbed his head..

Hinata : I love you ...

Sasuke : I will take him to his bed ...

Sakura : I will bring food for you hinata ...

Hinata : thank you Sakura and Sasuke

And mostly I love you Naruto-kun ...this time also you protected me ... even you was not in condition too....