....................

Naruto pov..

she was looking at me in death glare but who cares she is feeling jealous...I smirked to her ...

Naruto : Perfect timing...

Shizuka : For what..

Naruto: Your coming here ..Welcome to Konoha ..

Shizuka : [giggles]

Naruto : By the way one  second 

i gone closer to her and moved her hairs from her eyes ...i looked slightly to Hinata ...I am going to feel her jealous..

Suddenly Shizuka sawn Hinata ..

Shizuka : Hey she is your neighbor right ...Hiiii!!!

She wave her hand to her..But Hinata ignore and took her phone and gone inside ..I was feeling to burst out in laughter..how jealous she was feeling ...

Shizuka : REALLY !?? that was very rude..By the way she is like this from first or i did any mistake ...

I started laughing ..

Naruto :  no no ....But i will tell you one funny thing today i will completely shift their house so think of me now ...hahaaa..

Shizuka : WHAT !? but why you want to shift??

Naruto : Because you will plan your friend wedding here and i have sold my house so i will be there..and for some work issue i have to stay here in konoha more..but nothing we will take them more days...

Shizuka : Listening this news i am feeling very good...if you will stay close you can meet too..

Naruto: Of course..so then i will take what i want and if you need anything say me okay ..and live here like this is your house..

I  gone to hinata's house ....Sakura came with me 

Servant : come in sir..

I gone inside..

Aunt : Sakura !!

She hugged her...

Sakura : Aunt Naruto is like my brother I and Sasuke Care for him lot please take care of him ....

Aunt : He is now part of family of course i will..

Akio: Big brotherr..

He hugged me ..

suddenly captain hyuga came from behind ..........

Hinata : AUNT !!! UNCLE !!! ..

But when she sawn me her mood got down she brought sweets..

Naruto: I will go in my room sakura you coming ?

Sakura : Yess...

I heard aunt speaking to Hinata ..

Aunt : See your face because of you he gone inside..

Hinata : Like seriously i care ..

After talking to Sakura She left and Shizuka came to meet me..

Hinata Pov 

I gone in my bedroom i was feeling little bad all ate sweets but he didn't ....I gone in kitchen and took sweet box and gone in his room but when i opened door i sawn that same girl with him they were talking ...

Naruto: Oh Hinata !! Sweets for me ? Oh because i came here to stay that's why !!

Hinata : No !! My one of surgery of patient succeeded ....

Shizuka : Naruto you were talking about you got hurt ...

Naruto : yes hurt which is not healing ...

He sawn me with glare ...Why the hell i brought sweet for him..

Shizuka : Show me ..

He started removing his shirt..

Hinata : STOP!! 

I went outside ...tears were falling from my eyes..

Naruto Pov..

She gone running ...I know she is hurt... 

Naruto : I think you should leave now shizuka will meet tomorrow ...

Shizuka : yeah ..

She left ...

Now i think I should go and look for her but why i cares..still my heart was saying go look ...i gone outside and sawn her sleeping on sofa outside..

Suddenly she started shivering .........

Naruto: Its cold here and see this girl ....

I took out my jacket and putted on her and came inside and slept when i woke up in middle of night i sawn it was snow outside ..

Naruto: HINATA !!!!!!

I rushed outside and sawn her shivering i caught her in arms and brought her inside and laid her on my bed...

Naruto : Now where i should sleep ?

I gone and brought sleeping bag and slept down ...

Hinata pov..

I slowly opened my eyes and sawn i was in room and it was my home room only but when i full woke up and sawn i was in naruto's room ...he slept with me ?

Hinata : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Naruto pov..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hinata shouted....

Naruto : WHAT !!!!!!!![cough] who came !!??

Hinata : you didn't slept with me ?

Naruto : Why i should ?

Hinata : Then why you brought me here !!!!!!  You don't have an work ..or just hangs with one girl and then others ....making heartbreak is your hobby ...

Again started !!!! I could not handel it she have not sawn my anger till now and when it will burst on her she will become afraid to see my face ...

I gone in bathroom i was not feeling well because of cold ....

Naruto : [cough] 

She came towards me and placed hand on my forehead but i shook it ...she gone outside and came after 2 min and stood in front of me ?

Naruto : What is your problem Miss Hyuga !!!?

Hinata : Captain..

Naruto : AHHHH CAPTAIN !!!!!!!!!!

Hinata : I am your doctor and you will be eating icecream with that girl because you like icecreams and now see you have fever and i am your doctor so take this medicine ...

Naruto: If i don't want to then..

Hinata : don't take who cares ...

she kept medicine there and gone ...

My fever started going  up...

I have to go to camp ..but 

I took medicine....

Hinata pov..

Idiot still now ...makes himself like he is strong enough nothing strong he is ...and nice he took medicine he will feel better now..