CARE .....WITH FUN

Hinata pov....

EEEEEEE!!!!!! Tomorrow is my wedding it almost month over...We both are very happy...and Naruto he is mad to marry with me .....I have been going to His house to talk and be comfortable with Mom and dad...And seeing this Naruto becomes so happy...I miss my mom and dad......Dad mom I am going to Marry Naruto Tomorrow He loves me alot .....and has protected me always ......Took name of him he is calling me ......

Hinata : hmm So Mr Beloved Husband this is 106th time you have called....

Naruto: You know I am little bit over excited.....

Hinata : not little bit you are fully ..[cough]

Oh no !!!

Naruto: What was that?

Hinata : What?

Naruto : You coughed right now !!

Hinata : Your ears are ringing ....nothing happened ......

Naruto : Oh .....By the way Come to my house I have your favorite Ice-cream .....Dark chocolate  Choco-chips 

Hinata : Noo I have ate lot today with Ino And Sakura .....

Naruto: I knew it......

I am caught!!!!!!!!

He kept phone .........

Is he angry on me? 

FLASHBACK 

Hinata : Na....[sneeze]

Naruto : Hey !! How you have fever?

Hinata : It...[cough]

Naruto : Lets go to doctor...

Hinata: N......[sneeze]

Sakura : She ate so much cold things today when we were doing shopping ......

He looked at me with angry eyes....

Hinata : heheh Naruto-kun

Naruto: Kun hell .....You Hinata Hyuga you know if you gets cold it doesn't go so quickly you are so sensitive !!!!!!! Than too childish behavior and you calls me silly ? See yourself .......

He picked me up......

Naruto: I am taking you to doctor ...........!!!!!!

And that day he didn't leaved me for one second .......

FLASHBACK END ........

I think i have to go and check him but its ritual he should not see my face .....and if i go from door everyone will be awake i must go from Window....Just when I opened window I bumped into someone...

oww...

I know this voice...I looked up..

Hinata : Naruto?

He had covered his eyes...

Hinata : are[Sneeze]

Hinata : you[sneeze][cough]

Naruto: Crazy right and keep your mouth quite I can't see your face now and talk slowly okay everyone will be awake.....

Hinata : you  know you would have got hurt if you are climbing without seeing ........

Naruto : I know okay......and yeah  i  am one to shout you and you are shouting me !!!! Sit there 

Hinata : But[sneeze]

Naruto : You will not be quite like this ......wait

......