Fight

Naruto pov..

Ahh everyone is here ..where the damn is hinata ..I am trying to call her this many times she is not even picking phone up .

Kushina : Naruto where is Hinata ..

Naruto: ah mom she is coming hold on I will call her one more time ..

I called her ..

Declined?

Hinata pov...

Oh man !! I am late ..very very late !! ...

Hinata : Sir can I go?

Head of Major: No Captain Hinata ..you can't ...we have lot of work about preparation of war ...

Hinata : Sir I promise I will do tomorrow it's urgent...

Head of Major: What is urgent than saving people !!?

He shouted at me I stayed quiet I am sorry .. Naruto I can't pick your call either

Naruto pov

Minato : Son where is she ..

Naruto: I don't know dad ....!!! Let her be !! I don't care she is not even picking my call and saying me reason
what if she have become major so she should not spend time little with her family?? !!

I banged my hand on wall...

Minato: Naruto!!!!

My eyes were red in tears and anger ...

Sasuke: Will you calm down ??

Sakura : Let's cut cake ..Naruto she will come ..

Kushina : I think same ..

I smiled only for mom ...we celebrate mom's birthday.. everyone went home ..mom and dad went their home ...

I was angry I slept when I opened my eyes it was 12 at night still hinata was no where ...

Suddenly I heard noise from outside...

Hinata : Thank you for dropping me ..

Man : Welcome..

I was angry with her ...so I pretend to be asleep...

Hinata pov..

I entered my home quietly and slowly ...lights were off...i on lights ..and sawn blood on wall...

I rushed upstairs to see ...Naruto ..

When I opened my door he was asleep ..but why was blood on wall ..

I removed my shoes and clothes and gone slowly to him ..but when I tried to hug him he faced other side...

Hinata : I am sorry Naruto-kun I wanted to come so badly ..but head was not sending me ...he was arguing with me ...

Naruto: Can you sleep ? I am sleepy I want to go to camp early tomorrow MAJOR HINATA..

I woke him up...

Hinata : Why you are behaving like this ...!!? I am telling truth ...

Naruto: I know ..its not your fault...now can we sleep just ?...

Hinata : I am sorry ... Naruto-kun...

Naruto pov ..

She started tearing up..

I hugged her ..my body moved on its own ...she stopped when I hugged her...

After that we slept I don't wanted to spoil the day because today after 12 today starts ..today was special day for her and me ...I met her first time on this day ..hope she remembers..