Memory

Hinata pov ...

We played ...cards game ...we sawn movies I was feeling little calm..after that fight ...thank god I was not in front of him fighting ..I don't have guts to see his face after this fight ...we fought before but now it's different it's wife and husband matter..
I called Sasuke to ask him about Naruto...

Sasuke : Hello..

Hinata : Sasuke ..ahh sorry to disturb you it's late night ...Ahh you called Naruto ? Or met him??

Sasuke : Naruto ..I met him when I was coming from camp to home..he was at ichiraku ramen don't worry ..he is fine...but ..

Hinata : But what ..!!?

Sasuke : When I tried to talk to him ..he was having fever ..and his eyes were damn red ...when I told him to solve matter with you ...he left from there not eating his food..

He is angry now also ..

Hinata : okay .. thank you Sasuke

Sasuke : Don't you worry he will be okay ...you enjoy there ...

Hinata : How I can't worry he is having fever ...

We talked some more time and ended call ....

I tried to call Naruto and luckily he picked ..

Hinata: Naruto-kun...

Naruto: what happened?

Hinata : You have fever don't you ..

Naruto: I don't have....

Hinata: I am sorry pleaseee....

He ended call ...I started crying

Why!!! Why !! It's all my mistake .. suddenly I got message from Naruto...

Naruto: Don't come stay there only ...if you want ...you want freedom from me right ? ...don't come..I will also be happy without you ...

I broke down in tears....

Naruto pov ..

Uff I think so I did mistake.. thank god that message didn't gone ...when I checked it ..hinata was online and ...

She read that message!!

I called her ...

She picked call...

I heard her she was crying ...

Naruto : Hinata ...

Hinata : Happy Naruto ? I am staying here ... forever ...!! You will have peace time there ..I irritates you ? I -I

Naruto: Hinata !! Don't cry I am sorry !! I don't know I was in bad mood ..I just typed that message and sended ...

Hinata : So truth came out in your bad mood...

Naruto: listen hinata I am coming there ..to take you ...and ... will go h..

Hinata : No no Naruto ..you will not come to me !! ...

Naruto: Hinata ..why ...

I was crying badly ..

Hinata : No Naruto ...you will come to me when you will trust me ..you will love me ...

Naruto: Hinata pleasee....

I was rushing to her house ...and suddenly I sawn her she was standing on road alone in so much cold ...

Naruto: You are not wearing you sweater hinata !! You will get cold and please stop crying...

She sawn here and there ..when she sawn me she started crying more ...