ATTITUDE..

Hinata pov ..

NEXT DAY ..

IN CAMP..

Head : See Naruto ..If you have shown this much braveness the pain will also get some time to recover right ?...Captain Hinata was right about MRI ...She is one of great Captain in our camp..But if you do any careless work or doesn't listen to Doctor i think it can be serious..

Naruto: Yes sir ..I will take care of it ..

Head : Okay so lets do one thing today you remove stiches and will do some move ability tests 

Naruto: Right Sir ..

Head : So Captain Hinata..You remove his stiches ..

I ? Naruto's Stiches I was shock he was in shock too..our eyes went bigger..

Hinata: Sir I ? I mean ..

Head: Of course Doctor is you only na ..WHY? Is there any problem ??

My heart was burning ...

Hinata : No sir i will do it..

Naruto: But sir..

Head: Don't be afraid Naruto..you are now in safe hands..I will go Hinata take care of him..

Hinata : Yes sir ..and he left ..

we both were in silence 

Hinata: Take out your shirt..

I started wearing gloves ..he took out his shirt and sat on bed..with his attitude face ..

I sawn him suddenly I remembered..

FLASHBACK..

Hinata: See !!

I made a tattoo of his name

Naruto: It is Fake right ?

Hinata : Ahhh !! Its not ..its real..

Naruto: You mean from needle ?

Hinata : Yes ..

Naruto : You would have got pain hime ..

Hinata : For you i can do anything ..

He came and kissed my back neck ..where I made tattoo..

Naruto: Now its painning ?

Hinata : No at all...but i am very angry on you i made this much tattoo and all and ..

before i could say he pulled me close to him and removed his shirt..

Hinata: Not now someone will see...

he shutted my mouth with finger..

Than I sawn written NARUHINA near his heart side..

Hinata: You made tattoo why you didn't tell me ?

Naruto: Because you was not liking this all ...thats why and Tattoo are not like Bonds that can be broken this can't be erase anytime ...

I kissed him..

FLASHBACK END..

I sawn his face he knew what I was thinking ...but I don't care..

Naruto Pov ..

I knew what she was thinking but who cares ...She started treating my wound ..Slowly removing my stiches ...suddenly I remembered..

FLASHBACK..

I got hurt from bike accident ...and hinata is now cleaning my wound ..

Naruto: Ah ..

She was looking like she will cry at any moment ..

Hinata: Naruto it will burn a little ..pleasee ...

She started cleaning ..

I smiled at her..

she smiled me back..

FLASHBACK END..

I just why this memories are coming in my mind ..

Suddenly i got little pain by her ...

Hinata : Naruto !! You got pain..

I looked at her ...in shock ...why she cares ..

We were looking each other in eyes ...but i broke it i hate her that's all 

Hinata Pov..

Why I asked him this stupid question..

Hinata : Done 

Naruto : Thanks 

Hinata : wear your shirt ..

He wore shirt and gone outside..

I gone with him..

Hinata: By the way ..by how you plays dangerous things i don't think so you will take care of your pain..But for a change if you have took desicion to be better than in 2-3 days it will be okay ..

Naruto: By the way you rains your taunts on every person or just me ?

Hinata : i don't like the person who doesn't value their life..Idiots than they comes and waste my time.

Naruto: wow you are saying right..Patients are idiot right ?..gets sicks and comes here to waste doctor's time right ..

Hinata : but your days are nice ..In 2-3 days your wound will get better and then will take your move ability tests ..

Naruto: What is that ..

Hinata : To see if your shoulder is better or not..if not than you are not allowed to go again in your duty ..because you will be not fit..

Naruto: Captain Hyuga... I am very well fit ..And I am ready to go again on duty..

Hinata : That's not mine work to decide and as a Doctor My work is to treat you and give your reports to head ..Nothing else Nothing More..

I started walking off..

Naruto: See Hinata ..You ..

Hinata : Captain Hyuga ..

Naruto Pov ..

Captain Hyuga ... Ha ..

Naruto: I am sorry Captain Hyuga ..But once the descion came from court I have to returned because ..Nothing is left in Konoha right ?...I will sell my house and go ..but you please don't do anything that i stuck's here ..

Hinata : Captain Uzumaki ...I takes Orders from seniors not from anyone and I have told you already also ...I don't have any interest in personal life ..I don't  care ..And As a Medical Officer ...My work is too examine your reports and give it too head ..and if because of that you gets stuck here its not mine business

See her Attitude !! Witch !! ...She is has changed totally ..she is not that hinata anymore .... I don't Damn care ya know ..