HINATA !!

Naruto pov..

We made a plan it was like this..

FLASHBACK

Kakashi Sensai : So Sasuke you will go from backwards and Naruto you from front and i will rush inside from middle and once we rushed inside be careful there can be trap and more like i know there can be traps like of electric current and if you touch that alarm will rang and they will shoot us ..so this is plan A and plan B if one of us gets stuck there you will shoot in sky two times so we will know that someone is stuck and then i will throw this smoke bomb and we will rescue you remember there are hostages..you get it !?

Sasuke : yes

Naruto : Yes..

FLASHBACK END

I am slowly going inside ....suddenly i heard foot steps coming near me ....Damnit ...I can't shoot ..suddenly someone shoot that enemy ...who was coming to me i sawn back it was hinata she was carrying gun......she was panting she was shokced she falled down i brought her in corner ...

Naruto : WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE !?

Hinata : I can't make you die...

Naruto : You know you can't see like shooting someone you are army doctor not army officer ..damnit see your condition now..

She cupped my face ...

Hinata : before you go...tell me what happened that day...

Naruto : That day...that day Shion called me before Sasuke and told that he will propose her so i was just giving tips that day and i didn't knew you guys will come there ...and before that i was feeling heart broken to say sorry to you i was planning to meet you after this shion problem ..and after you gone i asked her why she did this why she said her i am her boyfriend she said she was liking me something and all just that after that she apologized

I turned my face to Hinata ....

She was crying badly she slapped me

Naruto : WHY !?

Hinata : For not telling me ...

Naruto : Like you gave me chance to say and after that day i didn't have interest to say you..

Hinata : I am sorry !!!

She started breathing heavily ...

Naruto : HINATA !! don't take stress !! its okay doll calm down ..

I cupped her face ...

Hinata : Doll?

Naruto : Stay here okay i have to go..

Hinata : NO I HAVE LEFT YOU FIRST ALSO I WILL NOT THIS TIME..

Naruto: Hime calm down I can't let Sasuke and Sensai ..

I Kissed her forehead and gone inside ...

I heard Two gun shots DAMNIT !! SOMEONE GOT STUCK IT CAME FROM SASUKE LEFT SIDE ..

I slowly went there and sawn Kakashi Sensai and Sasuke both stuck ...

Madara : So Major Captain So long to meet you ...

Naruto : NOT SO FAST !!!!!!

I jumped inside and started shooting They hided and started shooting me .....I knocked off their 30 mans alone ....but madara shoot me and i got one gun shot ...I went and hided the blood was coming in speed ...

I freed sensai and Sauske they were covering me ...

I was feeling dizzy ...

Sasuke : NO NO NO NARUTO YOU CAN'T!!!!