LOVE NEVER LOOSE

Hinata pov..

We reached to destination where she text me to come ..There were lot guards standing outside we made a plan to take down guards which are Outside ...We entered the Gate ......the moment we entered ....In one move Sasuke knocked one of them .....I punched to one and kicked him far away ......We four were like a team that moment we knocked off  people ....The main thing what i was focusing on to take Mom and dad out from there and Naruto.....

We entered the house where three of them were ...Just than ....I sawn Naruto laying on ground he was badly injured .......And there was standing Faku and Chilo back of him ..

Hinata : WHERE IS MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faku : One by one right ? first take this loser .........

She kicked Naruto ...my blood was boiling seeing it .......Naruto came walking to me slowly.....His smile was different something is wrong he came and hugged me...

Naruto[whispers]: Don't react ....Act like I have stabbed Knife in you.....

I acted ...

Faku : Oh so sad .....

Just Than ....in no seconds Naruto thrown knife on Faku ...and  the knife gone and stabbed Faku .....Everyone was shock ....How fast he thrown the knife and it gone straight and stabbed her.....while he was not even facing her .....His eyes were red and with tears ....

Naruto[heavy tone]: How Dare you ......You think i will leave you for what you did to my mom and my dad !!!!!!!!!!

He was scary than ever.....His anger was different it was not like before.....

Naruto: How dare you to order me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To stab knife in my own wife .....

Faku falled down ......He turned his face to Chilo ..

Naruto: Don't you want to join your lover ?

Naruto came and stood In front of me.......Chilo was angry he came running to hit Naruto ....But the moment he came Naruto put his hand back of Chilo's head and in second Hit his head on ground ....He got knocked off in just one hit...

Just than Naruto fallen down ...everyone rushed to him he was injured badly ...I took out his shirt and Sakura and me started treating .....

Naruto: I -i am okay take Dad and Mom ..They are in that room ....

Sasuke and Konohamaru gone and rescued mom and dad they were okay just i treated mom's slight cut on neck....when all were okay....I gone to Naruto to hug him .......but the moment I did ...He broke it.......

Naruto: Lets go everyone ....

Sasuke : What about this people .....

Naruto: Don't worry they will not wake up now....

Sasuke checked their breathing ....They were no more...

Sasuke : You killed them ....

Naruto: Suprise.....

He was looking more scary and like he is totally changed...He is totally angry on me for not trusting him........

We reached home he gone and laid on bed ..................

Hinata : Naruto-kun?

Naruto: My head is getting pain ......I will sleep .....

Hinata : Okay...

We both slept facing other sides ...

Naruto pov........

I was not getting sleep.....because hinata was not close....but I was angry on her...I killed them both because of what they told me to do ...i couldn't think to do that .....

I sawn hinata she was asleep ..I slowly took her close to me ...

Now well I think I can sleep better

Now well I think I can sleep better ......

  Hinata pov...

     I slowly opened my eyes and sawn I was closer to Naruto....I giggled i know what happened ......I hugged him ....

Naruto pov..

I am awake babe ...she is hugging me like anything .......Actually i have a big affair with someone do you wanna know who? 

 Its this baby's mother...

It will be secret ......Don't tell anyone ........................................