New house

Naruto pov ..

God knows why she is crying I called her again ..

Hinata: what is your problem Naruto-kun...!!

Naruto: kun ?

Hinata : Captain Uzumaki ...sorry it came out of my mouth....what is your problem ...you are not talking about wound than why you are calling me..

Naruto: why you are crying..

Hinata : what you want to do ...

She ended again ..

Witch !!!!!! Rude girl see her attitude nicely I am asking her ...there is only one thing that can be done ..

I ordered her favourite chocolate lava cake and wrote from Sasori ...and told delivery boy to deliver that house..

Hinata pov ..

Knock knock

All are sleeping who will be this late night ..

Delivery boy : your delivery..

Hinata : we didn't ordered anything
..

Delivery boy: someone told me to give you ..

I sawn note it was from Sasori I opened it was my favourite cake ..

Hinata : thank you ...

Delivery boy : welcome..

He left ..

Naruto pov ..

I have to inform Sasori what I did ..I called him..

Naruto: Sasori listen ... Captain hyuga's mood was wrong so I ordered cake and putted your name that you gave her so If she ask you about this all say yes okay ..

Sasori: okay but we need to talk ....hinata told me everything..

I was shocked seriously she did ..

Naruto: tomorrow at coffee shop ..

Sasori: sure...

What he need to talk ..

Sasori pov ..

I got call from hinata ..

Hinata : thank you you know this is my favourite cake ...I love it and why you ordered?

Sasori: because you love it ..and I was thinking to give you to see your smile.
.

Hinata : thank you so much ....

Sasori: most welcome pretty lady ..

Hinata pov ..

I ended call ..I was not feeling he sended me this cake..

Naruto pov ..

Hinata was calling me again ..

Naruto: what it is now you know timing? It is 3 in night let me hell sleep or you want to rain your taunts during night too..?

Hinata : you ordered cake didn't you ?

Naruto: Wh-what why I will ? And it's your birthday what ? That I will order and what you have done to me after I will order cake for you ?

Hinata: my mistake...you can't see anyone happy why you will make some one .. that is difference between you and Sasori..

Naruto: yeah yeah let me sleep now ... ya know

I ended call..ahh now she is not crying..

Next morning..

I sasuke and Sakura were eating breakfast they brought it for me ... suddenly Sasori came ..