On knees

Hinata pov..

Its been 10  min and in no time Aunt will come to take me up...where is he !! i told him to call me when he reaches..

Akio: Big sister !!!!!! Lets go..

Hinata: Akio is your friend came ? Naruto?

Akio : No he didn't

OH NOO!! NARUTO PLEASSEE!!!!!!!!!

Akio : Lets go..

Hinata : Yes..

I reached downstairs and sawn Sasuke and Sakura they were calling someone with worried face ....i am sure it will be Naruto....but where he gone...

Priest: Okay so will start our wedding ....groom you wanna say something to bride?

Sasori:Oh yes like see...you are so kind ...and i am very happy being with you....thank you..

he smirked to me ...

Priest : Bride's turn ..

Hinata: I..

I sawn aunt she was looking at me in death glare...

Suddenly...

Naruto: I know you are hell fraud person !!!!!!!!!! she knows you used her..!!!!!! you are f**cking bastard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Uncle : UZUMAKI !!!!!!!!

Aunt: NARUTO!!!!!!

Naruto smirked to sasori he was not at all paying attention to uncle and aunt ....

Naruto pov..

I sawn Sasuke and sakura ..they were worried but now relief .....i don't care what these aunt and uncle says ....

Naruto : You both have you ever treated Hinata like daughter ......you both have been always taunting her that she spends money ......and now selling the house which is close to her heart...

Aunt: Why you care!!!!!

Naruto: BECAUSE I LOVE HINATA HYUGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hinata was crying with happiness ....I turned my face to her..

Naruto : I love her ....i can give my life to safe her ....to protect her....she is not like my mother..but like my father .........she brings smile on my face .....

Sakura : YOU BOTH ARE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasuke : MADE FOR EACH OTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasori : What the hell is going on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto: Movie .....Wanna watch ? wait...Sasuke !!!

Sasuke : On it...

Naruto : 3....2........1.......

1

I sawn Sasori's face

I sawn Sasori's face ...he was scare ...very very scare ........

Naruto :Sasuke off it !!!!!!

Sasori: This is all fake !!!!! Hinata trust me ....

Hinata was afraid of him what he did to her...

Naruto: HINATA !!!!!!!!!! I NEVER GIVE UP THIS IS OUR WAY RIGHT? Do it ....

She slapped Sasori....

Hinata: THIS IS FOR DOING WITH ME THIS CHEAP THINGS !!!!!! FOR HURTING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasori: Aunt Uncle this is all wrong...

Naruto: I will say what is wrong what is right....You clicked photos with hinata .....making her unconscious and then doing worst things with her....and this specially aunt ...thought it will make hyuga name spoil so was ready to marry this house daughter to this jerk !!!!! who kissed another woman before his wedding ....

Uncle :WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

He looked to aunt and shouted her...

Aunt gone to Hinata and hugged her..

Aunt: I am sorry !!!!!!

Naruto: Now you...

he falled on knees ...

I slapped him ......punched him on his face...his full face was with blood...

Sasuke : NARUTO STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto: Leave me !!!!!!!! He touched my Hinata !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to kill him...

Sasuke pov..

He was beating that jerk ...badly and it could lead to prison if anything happens to that jerkk....when i stopped him ...the same red colour fog was made surrounding to him...i sawn Naruto's face which changed into red eyes...he was getting fox moustache .....i gone little far from him ...

Naruto : I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS JERK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly a white hair old man came and putted sticker on his head.....he calmed down ...

Hinata : Naruto !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto : I am okay...pervy sage !!! 

Jiraya : Don't call me that infront of all !!!!!!

I sawn that old man which made me sign to come in corner...when i went there...

Jiraya : He is behaving like fox right?

Sasuke : Yes but how you know it?

Jiraya : Because i was one to put fox spirit in him...

Sasuke : WHAT !!!!!!!!

Jiraya : Yes .....when he was born and was kept in another room i putted fox spirit in him...

Sasuke : Oh..

Jiraya : I will tell you afterwards more...

Naruto : PERVY SAGE !!!!!!!!! SASUKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto pov..

I don't know what they are talking there ....

Sasori was on my kneels ...

Sasori : Forgive me !!!!!!

Hinata : I have called police ....

Naruto: Very well.. say sorry to hinata...

Sasori : Sorry sorry hinata !!!!!!!!!!

police arrived and caught Sasori .....hinata came and hugged me ....

Naruto : Baby all is alright now ...don't cry ...

Hinata : I am happy ...

Just than...

Kushina : Didn't I told you not to come here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minato : Naruto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dad came and slapped me..

Sasuke : Uncle !!!!!

Naruto: Stop Sasuke !!!!!!

Minato : NOW IN THE HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started walking to house....turned back and sawn Hinata....she was sorry for me ....this was first time dad slapped me .....