~see you later~

Lila's outfit

Aubrey is now 5~

Aubrey is now 5~

Lila pulls her socks up onto her feet "come on Jasper, we need to take Aubrey to school" Lila says grabbing the pillow from her side of the bed, she hits Jasper across the head with it, he lets out an oof, he slowly blinks "Lila with have 3 hours before we need to go?" Jasper said grabbing onto the pillow Lila used to hit him with, pulling the pillow causing Lila to fall into the bed "so calm down, she will get up in an hour, so then she can have breakfast and get ready then we have an hour to get her to school" Jasper said to his panicky wife, who was lying face down into comforter, her arms tucked into her chest, her feet touching the floor.

Lila turns her head, "I don't want her to go to school, I want her to stay a baby" Lila whines, knowing that Aubrey will have to leave them at some point, "I know doll but that's a natural thing that happens, plus we will more kids in the future, so we will never be alone if they don't want to turn" Jasper said letting Lila's hair, tucking it behind her ear. Lila nods puffing out her cheeks "but she's our first baby" Lila said stuffing her face back into the comforter letting out an short scream muffling into the mattress. She rolls off the bed, standing up on her feet, Lila grabs her hairbrush, the bristles going through the strands removing any notes, and running the brush over her fringe, she pulls a black beanie onto her head, adjusting any mishaps.

Jasper throws the blanket off his lap, standing up in his joggers that sat low on his hips, the band of his boxers sticking out at the top. Jasper pulls on a plain black shirt sleeve shirt, and changes his joggers to plain black trousers, after changing underwear the shirt is tucked into his trousers and buckled into place with a belt. Jasper pulls on socks then putting in a pair of black boots, just like Lila has. "I think we will look like teen parents at the school" Jasper said trying his laces up.

"Oh definitely, I mean I look like your child if I had blonde hair, Jasper you're a whole foot taller than me" Lila said sitting on the floor opposite Jasper tying up her laces too, Jasper snorts a laugh, at his wife's statement nodding, as the couple finish getting ready, the sound of Aubrey's alarm rings through the house, and the sound of the bed sheets rustling from Aubrey's room. The adults bedroom door swings open with a little Aubrey, rubbing her eyes, her hair sticking out from her head, Lila smiles standing up dusting off her trousers.

"Good morning honey" Lila said approaching the groggy child, Jasper fully sits up, as Aubrey gives Lila a hug then walks over to her dad, wrapping her sleepy arms around him. "Good morning sweetheart" Jasper whispers as he wraps his arms around Aubrey. "morning" she responds pulling back, her eyes now wide open "come on then let's go have some breakfast" Lila said holding out her arm, Aubrey walks ahead of Lila as she walks out of the room, Jasper following behind his favourite people.  Shutting the door behind him, and Aubrey's as he passes, as he gets to the kitchen Aubrey was sitting at the kitchen table Lila standing at the counter, the butter dish open, a knife and a plate in front of her. "Do you want jam sweetheart?" Jasper asks pulling open the fridge, the scratch marks still on the wall, he grabs the jars of strawberry jam and raspberry jam, he shows the jars to Aubrey, she points to the raspberry, "please" Aubrey says looking over to her mom, Lila nods taking the jar from Jasper, as the toast pops up Lila places it on the plate, quickly spreading the butter an jam onto the two pieces of crispy bread, before cutting them into triangles.