~horray~

⚠️talks of nudity, and description of slight nudity and some NSFW items⚠️

Lila's outfit

Lila and Jasper, grabs all the spare chairs, from the kitchen table, putting them all in the living room, putting all the presents on the coffee table that was placed next to the table, some presents also under the tree

Lila and Jasper, grabs all the spare chairs, from the kitchen table, putting them all in the living room, putting all the presents on the coffee table that was placed next to the table, some presents also under the tree. Lila grabs the chair from her art studio as well, the chairs placed in a circle. Lila grabs some random snacks from the cupboard, placing them on the side, "you look cute doll" Jasper said bringing Lila into his arms, his hands running over the soft material of Lila's jacket. Lila gives Jasper a peck on the lips as a thank you.

A knock on the door makes them pull apart, opening the door with a big smile, the wolf pack stands at the door with awkward smiles. "Hey guys come in" Lila says cheerily, stepping aside, letting them in, the guys look around, Lila hugs Stella tightly, before shutting the door. "You can sit down you don't have to stand" Lila laughs at the pack that stood stiffly in the middle of the living room. Seth was the first to sit in the arm chair, soon the pack sits down. Lila smiles at Emily, "do you want drinks? I have water, um coffee and tea?" Lila suggests, look around. "Can I have a cup of coffee please?" Emily added, Lila eagerly nods. Stella also asks for coffee. Whilst the rest of the pack declined, Lila shuffles into the kitchen. Soon coming back with two mugs of coffee, setting them on costers, on the coffee table. Lila sits down on a cushion on the floor.

As soon as she sits down another knock appears. Lila goes to stand but Jasper stops her, making sure she stayed sat on the floor, "it's okay I got it" he whispered he walks up to the door, when it swings open Reneseme jumps at Jasper "hello Ren" Jasper said hugging the little girl, he picks her up, carrying her into the living room, the family trailing behind, along with Maggie and Hana. Jasper sets down Reneseme, who runs to Lila, Lila hugs the little girl once she sat in her lap. "So everyone is here, everyone's comfy? Let's get opening presents" Lila said gently sliding Reneseme into her seat once she stood up.

Lila grabs the bags from the kitchen, she hands the pack a present bag each, each pulling out their presents, they cautiously open the wrapping, on the inside of the wrapping, each had a painting of them in their wolf forms, and an extra painting of their pack interactions like cliff diving or while they were joking. Emily holds a painting of her and Sam, her looking up at Sam, while he looks down at her, his hands on her waist. Stella had a painting of her next to Jacob in his wolf form from when Victoria was around. Also inside each wolf's bag was extra denim shorts.

Lila hands the Cullen's their bags from the coffee table, along side the giant wrapped canvas, Lila keeps one bag and sits down in her original spot. Pulling Reneseme into her lap. Jasper sitting down on the floor next to her, placing a blanket on Reneseme and Lila's lap, so no one can see up their skirts. "These are from Jasper and I Sweetheart" Lila said passing the bag to Reneseme. Reneseme opens the bag, one of the packages squished in her grip, she rips open the package, the gifts falling into her lap, she holds them up examing the gift. "These are hair scarfs, I made them, so you could tie them so they will fit you in the future too" Lila explained taking a crocheted purple and white daisy head scarf, and putting it on Reneseme, gently tying it. Reneseme looks back into the back, not realising the entire group of people was watching her. Reneseme pulls out a little box opening the book, inside sat a miniature scrap book.