Chapter 4

Zoe's POV ~
I woke up, the day before the first day of school. I am so not looking forward to this. Maybe I will hang out with JJ, Gilinsky and Sam. Nate and Big mike don't know me though. So I'm still weighing my options. Sam will probably make me hang out with them though and Gilinsky will help them. I think Jack Johnson could careless honestly.

I decided to get up and get dressed for the day. I wore a teal summer dress 👗 and white vans. I left my hair down and walked down stair to eat breakfast. Gilinsky was here with JJ, no surprise there. I got cereal and say down and ate it.

"Hey, do you want to hang out with me, him and sam today?" Gilinsky asked. I swallowed my food and then answered. "Sure, where?" I asked. "How about the arcade?" JJ asked. I nodded my head and we headed out the door.

We kind of just showed up at Sammy's be he came with us. JJ and Gilinsky sat in the front with me and Sam in he back. We blasted music for the whole ride. We showed up to the arcade and we went in.

SAM POV ~
OH MY GOD.... Jack and Jack invited me to the arcade this morning to go with Zoe. I am so nervous. We just got out of the car and we are on the way in. JJ paired and we went off and did our own thing I did stay near Zoe the whole time. I hope she didn't get creeped out.

**SKIP TILL AFTER BC BORING**

Still Sam POV ~
We are now leaving and it is 6 pm. We got here at 1. That's 5 hours! I had fun. We drive home in comfortable silence and we got to JJ's and Zoe's house. We dropped them off. "Bye Gilinsky, Bye Sammy!" Zoe said. "Bye guys see you tomorrow." JJ said. We pulled away and Gilinsky spoke, "so" he smirked after. "So what?" I asked. "You were with Zoe the whole day and didn't even play the gun battles with me and JJ. Sam, the only time you have ver missed that was when you are sick. You really like her. And she called you Sammy...." He said. All of that was true. Even last sentence. "I agree." I said quietly but he heard. "I know you Sam. At school she will probably not stay with us. She hide the whole day. And don't even try, when I tired she cried and I felt so bad. She sits in the library or outside tables where know one goes." Gilinsky said. I felt bad thinking his but she is a loner. I got dropped off and went strict to bed. I was tried and it was only 8. I went to bed anyways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ello! How is the story? I need a girl to be Nate's GF and one to be a friend of everyone. So yeah comment and I will pick someone.....

Did you see the wild life behind the scenes? 😍😍😍😍

Check out with my Twitter and Instagram which is @/Omahotbabies for both. Anyways my next chapter is a surprise when it will be up! ✨