Chapter 7

Sam POV ~

Recap: "What were you two doing? Took you long enough!" Gilinsky said. Zoe laughed and I started talking with a smirk. I knew Zoe was going to hurt me for what I was going to say but I don't care. She's cute. I'm excited I'm spending the day with her and the boys. I started speaking then, "Well, we..."

"Well, we were making out." I said with a smirk. All of their mouths gaped open and Zoe punched me in the arm while laughing. She wasn't as and as I thought. Actually, nowhere near as mad as I thought. "You Guys? He was kidding!" Zoe said. Only if she knew I didn't want to be kidding.

I thought my feelings for her would subside because I didn't want to like OR be in love with my best friends' sister. Wait..... Did I just say "in love"?

"I wouldn't doubt Sam trying that though." Gilinsky said. She kicked his shin and he backed up. "Mann, she vicious!" Nate said and laughed. "Only when Ii have to be... Kind of like now!" She said and kicked his shin. "She won't hurt me though because she loves me!" JJ said and engulfed her in a hug. "I wish me and my siblings got along like that!" Gilinsky said.

"Okay let's get to the movies!" Nate said. All I heard was, 'let's watch a scary movie and have Zoe basically jump on me.' I know it's bad but I really, really like her and when we touch electricity shoots through my body. Cliché, I know but it's true.

Zoe put in the movie and sat between me and the wall. We were all on air mattresses put together. It went JJ, Gilinsky, Skate, Me, and then Zoe. I never could concentrate on movies when Zoe was around. Whatever.

((Okay, let's pretend Magcon starts in the spring. Okay? And let's add members to it! It's a fan Fan-fiction anything can happen! Lol))

My phone went off half way through the movie. It was hard to get to it because Zoe was laying on my arm and near the side that had the pocket with the phone in it. I got it out without disturbing her, I hope.

Unknown number

Hello Samuel Wilkinson. It is Bart, the owner of a tour company. I have invited you and a couple other Viners and YouTubers to go on a tour named Magcon! Text me back if you want to know more!

Huh? I got interrupted when Gilinsky stopped the movie. "GUYS! Some guy named Bart invited me to go on a tour!" "Me too!" JJ said. "Me Three!" Skate said. They looked at me so did Zoe. "I'm going to be all alone." Zoe said and started to tear up. She ran upstairs. Before I went and chased he I texted Bart.

Me

I will go but only if we can bring Jack Johnson's Twin sister.

Bart

That is fine!

I ran after her with a smile I couldn't wipe off. I opened her door and saw her on her bed crying. I showed her my phone and she hugged me so tight I thought I wouldn't be able to breath in a minute. "Hey ZoJo." Gilinsky came in and said. She didn't move from my hug. "Are you okay?" Gilinsky asked. "I am Great!" She said. He looked so confused it made us both laugh. I gave him my phone and he hugged her but not as long as we hugged and it made me a little happy.

Zoe's POV ~

"YOU GUYS!" i yelled running down stirs with Sam and Gilinsky. I grabbed Sam's phone and gave it to JJ. He read it, hugged me and had Nate read the texts. Nate gave me a side hug after and gave same his phone back.

"Guys, we have to pack we leave tomorrow at 12 for a meeting in LA and then we go to our first city 3 days later so pack for about a week." JJ said. they left and probably went home to pack.

I ran up to my room. I finished packing in 3 hours. It was now 3 AM. I just went to sleep and would check over what I packed in the morning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, I know. Sorry! I know some things about the sotry are going to be unture but just go with it, it's part of the story.

Follow my instagram and twitter @Omahotbabies

QOTD: Is is weird is a girl hangs out with almost all guys?