Chapter 20

Sam POV ~

I arrived at my house and me and Zoe got out. We stayed silent the whole ride. I opened the door and we walked in side. She walked up to my room and I followed behind her.

She payed down on my bed and I sat next to her. "You can take a nap and tell me what's wrong later." I said to her. "Sam it's fine. I'm just upset because she called me a nobody. I know I'm one. Nobody likes me and you're and I quote "way out of my league. Sam is too hot for an ugly slut like you." Is exactly what Megan and Brittany said. Sam, you're the best but I can't handle being called this and getting hurt everyday." She said.

"You won't. Trust me. And I have a surprise." I said to her and winked. "Sam, don't wink at me. It's not cute. And I'm getting tired of your surprises." She said. She was trying not to laugh but it wasn't working. "Aren't you my bundle of joy." I said sarcastically. "What's the surprise?" She said while laughing. "Really? It's called a suprise for a reason but tonight we are going out with everyone at 7." I said. "Who is everyone?" She said with her face still stuffed in my pillow. "JJ, Gilinsky, Bryanne, one of JJ's friends who just moved back, and you and me obviously." I said.

"Who?!?" She said with enthusiasm. "Who what?" I said while laughing. "Which one of JJ's friends?" She said while sitting up. "I forgot his name. I thi-" I started to say but she cut me off. "He. Ugh. Why can any of my friends move back." She said.

Little does she know 😏

"I think it was Richie." I said to finish my sentence. "Richie, Richie, Rich- Richard!" She said contemplating then finding out who I was talking about.

Zoe's POV ~

Richard is moving back. He has moved between here and California 5 times. I think it was his dad's job. I don't know JJ tells me but I don't pay attention. "Yeah." Sam said while laughing.

I haven't forgot that he has a suprise and it annoys me af. Like Samuel tell me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sammy started talking. "One, I don't like my name. Two, it's cute when your annoyed. And three, you'll figure it out soon." He said. "Huh?" I said back. "You said you thoughts out loud." He said. I really need to stop doing that. Along with sending people the wrong texts.

"Sammy, I'm taking a nap. Wake me up at 6." I said. "that's one long ass nap. 8 hours. Whatever. Sleep well." Sam said while laughing. I laughed and grabbed a blanket and laid down on the bed.

Right before I was asleep Sam came up to me. "You cute when your trying to sleep. I'm cuddling." He said. "I was almost asleep Sammy." I said. "Sorry. Kinda. Not really." He said. "Whatever. Please don't forget to wake me up at 6." I said. He nodded his head and I drifted off to sleep to the sound of his beating heart. (Boyfriend goals af)

•skip to later•

Sam POV ~

I have been awake the whole time. I turned on my tv and was watching random shows that were on. I've also had to pee fro the last 2 hours. Just 15 minutes till 6.

My phone started vibrating I looked down and saw it.

"I'm here" the text said. I texted back "okay. Text Gilinsky he is at Zoe's house with JJ and JJ's friend. We will be like 30 more minutes."

"Hey Babe." I said shaking her a bit. "Mhm." She hummed. "I really got to pee and I can't hold it. It's almost 6 and get ready so we can leave early." I said. "What time do you want to leave?" She asked. "6:15?" I said. "6:15! SAM! I need to get ready!" She said. "No reason to try. Who are you trying to impress. Anyways, when you don't try you looks hotter." I said. "Samuel. Go pee. When you aren't being sexual then talk to me." She said laughing.

She got ready in 15 minutes and we left to her house. We got there at 6:20.

"Aye. Let's go get everyone." I said opening the door for her. "Okay mr." She said while laughing. "You have a cute laugh." I said. "I know." She said and winked. "ew. Don't wink at me. It's not cute." I said mocking her.

We were laughing as she got to her door. She opened it. "Hey school ditchers."

Zoe's POV ~

"Hey school ditchers." I looked up seeing Airi. "AIRI!" I yelled going to hug her. "What- why- how-" I started saying so confused. "Haha. Canada got too cold for me. Nah my dad was able to pick where he was going to get transferred and mr. Wilkinson over there requested I come back because you only have Bryanne. Oh and Angie sometimes."

Airi, Bryanne, and I were best friends thought out elementary school. Like I said everyone moved away in middle school so I hid. I'm so glad they came back.

"Okay so you notice her but not me?" Richard said. "Meh." I said while laughing. "Okay give me one minute to change my shoes because these are annoying as fuck." I said. "ZOE! Your language." Airi said. "Hey, it's getting better!" I said while running upstairs to my room.

5 minutes later I grabbed my shoes and went down stairs. As I walked down I saw Bryanne, JJ, Gilinsky and Sam looking at something. I looked at the direction they were looking and saw Airi and Richard looking at each other talking. They like each other but they are awkwardly staring at each other. "Okay Airichard. That's your ship name. Come on." I said while laughing and walking to the door. Their faces turned bright red. Oh well they will thank me later.

I got into the car with Airi, Bryanne, and Sammy. "Thanks Sammy." I said. "No problem babe." He said while entering the care. "So airi. You and Richie." Sam said while smirking. "He is so cute. He freckles too." Airi said. "Get out. I'm going to throw up." Bryanne said. We all laughed and arrived to chipotle. Let me guess the seating arrangements. Me then Sam then Gilinsky then airi then Richard then JJ then Bryanne. You owe my $20 if I'm right.

We all got seated. Oh by the way, you all owe me $20 dollars. "Hi I'm Britney. I will be taking your or-" she said looking up. Why does she work here. She is the reason I skipped school today. "Can we have a new waiter." Gilinsky asked.

----

I updated again! Be proud and Airi and Richard are OTP.

I have been reading so if you want me to read you fan fictions comment here. I will defiantly read them!

If you look up Popular Girl Jack Gilinsky that is a really good fan fiction.

Thank you all so much for 1.53k! That make me so happy!! Love you all and DM me if you need anything.