Chapter 5

Zoe POV ~
It's Monday morning. I know this because my alarm is going off at 6 in the morning. I got up, showered and put on jeans with a white tank top that had American eagle stuff on it. I threw in black vans and put on simple make up, eyeliner, mascara, and foundation. I walk down and Jack was all ready it was 650 and we have to leave here at 710. School starts at 715 but we live right across from there.

"Hey." JJ said. "Hey." I said. "Ready for the first day of school?" He asked. I wasn't but I lied, "yeah" I said. I think he knew I was lying because he answers back with, "I know you aren't but try and be a little happy?" I nodded and we left even though it was 706. We got there at 710 and saw GIlinsky with Sam, Nate, and Big mike. I started to walk the opposite way of JJ and into the schools. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Sam running to me.

"Hey" he said catching his breath. "hey sam, you may not want to be near me because that may ruin your reputation." I said. It wouldn't be I didn't want to go to their group. I would feel like I'm butting in. "I really don't care. You don't have to and I can't force you but it would be great." Sam said. Was he trying to indirectly convince me. I don't know what got into me but I said "I will." I walked over to them. They were talking by then we walked in to get the schedules.

We compared schedules. I had 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th with gilinsky and Nate. I had all the same class's with JJ. I have 2nd and home room with big mike. Lastly I had all the classes besides home room with Sam.

My schedule was; homeroom, 1-English, 2- calculus, 3- psychology, 4-lunch, 5- AP geography, 6- team sports (aka PE).

I went to home room with JJ. I got a text from Gilinsky so I checked when she was taking attendance.

<Texts>
Gilinsky 💖 -
Why are you hanging out with us? Not that I'm mad I'm actually really happy!

me-
Sam talked to me. 😕

Gilinsky💖 -
I talked to you last year and you still didn't come! Do you like Sam?

Me-
Honestly I don't know 😞 Just don't tell anyone please?

Gilinsky 💖- I won't 👌

Me- okay..... See you next period.

Gilinsky 💖-
Okay
<end of conversation>

Did I I like Sam? I really don't know. I couldn't concentrate on any of my classes because of it. All I knew is that in English and psychology we had projects and picked out partners.... Sam picked me for both. The final bell rang and I went to JJ's car. Gilinsky got in the back followed by Nate and Sam. They NEVER drive home with us. JJ got into the drives seat and we drove home.

I ran up to my room and did my homework. It was the first day so I only had like 5 minutes of homework. I was watching YouTube video when I got through my 3rd and went to just lay down, Sam and Gilinsky came in and brought me down stairs. They out me on the couch and I watched them play on the Xbox. I sat between Sam and Gilinsky. Nate was on the love seat with JJ. I didn't say a word the whole time.

Sam was so concentrated on his phone. So I took a picture of him and laughed. I showed him and he laughed too.

Nate left because he wanted to hang out with Angie (Aka his girlfriend) and then I started talking. "I'm so bored!!!" I whined. "Go to bed its 10 so why not." Sam said. I said "okay. Bye Gilinsky, bye Jj, bye sam." "Bye Zojo." Gilinsky said. "Bye Zozo, goodnight." JJ said. "I'm coming up for a minute" Sam said. I walked up to my room. Sam came in a minute later. "Good night Zo." He said sweetly. "Good night Sammy." I said. He gave me a hug and left. I know it may sound dumb but I felt so safe with him, in his arms.

He came back a second later when I was getting in bed. He started talking, "Zo I have to tell you something." He said nervously. "okay, go for it." I answered. "Zoe I.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooohhh! A cliff hanger. You guys are going to kill me. What ever. 👌

(Self promo) go follow my isngtam and Twitter with Omahotbabies for both. ✨

I will update this weekend too! I am on a roll with these updates!! ❤️ Vote and comment who your favorite Magcon/youtube/viner is!

sammys_wifey is Angie so why not read her story? 💕