Chapter 25

Zoe's POV ~

Sam and I exited the closet and went back out to the living room. JJ looked livid but he stayed silent. Sam set down and I sat on his lap as the game continued.

the game kinda ended, well, one truth made everyone talk and no one continued. After that JJ got up want went to the kitchen. He hasn't talked since Sam and I can back. I looked and gilisnky with a 'what the fuck is his problem?' face and he just shrugged. I got up and Sam followed behind me, wondering where I was going.

"JOHNSON!" I yelled once I got to the kitchen seeing he wasn't there. "What?" He said in a pissy tone. "What the fuck is your problem?" I asked him. "What is my problem?!? What could ever be my problem when you go off with Sam and don't even say a word? You left right after you guys made-out in my face! I said this wouldn't be a problem when you guys dated and it's not, trust me, but if you could keep it pg-13 stains me I would appreciate it." He said and walked away.

Sam ran after him. "Hey J, wait up a second." He said. I walked to them. "What Sam?" JJ said obviously still angry. "Calm down for a minute, remover when Nate and I were whispering, my date was to piss you off using Zo. Don't be mad. I wouldn't do something like that with you knowing." He said. Wow Sam, great wording. "Honesty, thanks but 'without me knowing?' Please just, never mind" JJ said and walked away laughing. "Whoops?" Sammy said with a cute little smile on his face.

You guys probably are like, they are 18 and 19, and all they do is kiss. You're wrong, kinda. My belief is no sex till marriage, so we haven't done the bangity-bang. We have had heated make-out sessions but he know that I don't want to go further. That's why he is the best. To be honest, I think I love him.

Sam's POV ~

Me and Zoe went into her room and snuggled on my bed when my phone went off.

New message from Richey

I opened it up and read it, "hey, I broke up with Airi, just thought I'd let you know so you don't say anything like that. I have to move to California and didn't want to hurt her, I'm sorry, I'm already packed. I know I was only here for a week but it's my dad's job. Hope to see you all soon." I read. I texted back, "ight man, will miss you." And told Zoe what happened. She nodded but seamed like she was all zoned out. She is adorable and I love her so much, but I'm scared to tell her. "Don't be scared to tell me because I love you too." She said as she looked at me. "Shit I need to make sure I don't say certain things out loud." She laughs a little then looks at me.

-------------------------------------------
I'm backkkk! Haha bitches. Love you guys and hope you like the chapters!! Updating again soon 😘 be on the look out and can I get 3+ votes?!?!? Please!!! Love ya's! -Zoe 💗 515 words