Chapter 2

(A/N that's what Zoe looks like )

I woke up to the sound of clicks. "What the hell!" I said. I didn't say it loud because I just woke up. I finally opened my eyes and say JJ and Gilinsky standing above me laughing. I was very confused. What could be so funny when I wake up. And still, what were those clicking sounds.

"Why did I hear clicking and what are you two laughing at?" I said

"You heard clicking because that is the sound phones make when they take pictures." JJ said.

"Wait why are you-" I started to say and then realized I was laying with something. I turned and got up and I realized I was laying with Sam! I jumped up and Gilinsky laughed.

"What the... How long have I been sleeping?" I said in a serious tone. Gilinsky answers with, "Um about an hour. You looked so peaceful" Gilinsky smirked afterwords. I wanted to punch him. "You an ass I hope you both know that!" I whisper yelled at JJ and Gilinsky. I didn't want to wake Sam up.

"Why are you mad? We watched Netflix and here are your sour patch kids." JJ said. "Whatever. I'm going upstairs to change." I said and ran upstairs. Once I got there I took a shower and then I put on high wasted jeans and a light blue tank top that flows. I put on my black vans. I went to my MacBook Air and went to youtube to look up videos. My door opened and Gilinsky picked me up.

"So much for knocking." I say while laughing. "You aren't sitting in your room the whole day. You are hanging out with us. That was the deal!" Gilinsky said. He seamed so serious. "Okay. Just put me down. Your shoulder is digging into my rib." I told him. "Oh. sorry." he said and put me down.

We got into the living room where Sam and JJ were sitting. "I got her back down here." Gilinsky said like they didn't see me. "Yeah and he didn't even knock." I said. JJ laughed and said, "I heard the water was off for ten minutes and that's how long it gets you to change. So I told him to go up."

"What the hell? You time me?" I said while laughing. Sam and Gilinsky were laughing now too. "No! In the mornings before school I always have to wait to leave for you and I got bored one morning so I looked at the clock and when you were ready to leave it took about ten minutes." JJ said.

"Okay. whatever. What are we doing?" I asked. "I have an idea. You boys up for it?" Sam asked. I was so confused. "Yeah!" Gilinsky and JJ said at the same time. They walked to the basement. I followed.

When we stop, I see that they had pillows and blankets on the ground and they had another movie in. I already took a nap so I won't fall asleep again. "Okay. Get to pick seating arrangements!" JJ said. "Okay. Sam you here, Zo you're here, I'm here and Gilinsky you're here!" we all sat down. I started to laugh. "What's so funny?" Sam asked. I didn't know what to say. It was hard for me to say what I said in the living room. I guess I was thinking about this for a while because JJ said, "Hello?" "Oh. Um yeah. Who is um going to get up and get the remote to start the movie?" I asked. "I Will!" Gilinsky said and sprung up and grabbed it.

"What were you thinking about Johnson?" Sam asked. "Umm. Nothing." I said. I was about to tell them and I decided against it. "Okay." JJ said sarcastically. I threw a pillow at him.

"Fiesty!" Sam said. "Shut up Sammy." I said.

"Sammy?" he said.

"Yeah sammy. Why?" I asked confused.

"Nothing." He said and smirked and JJ and Gilinsky. I guess they got it because they smirked back. I was sitting in the middle confused.

"Okay let's start it!" JJ said. Gilinsky started it and I got comfortable. Gilinsky pressed play and the title came up. 'Paranormal Activity'

"Ah shit." I said quietly. They all heard I think because they laughed.

"Scared?" JJ said. "Well yeah! You and Gilinsky both know I hate scary movies." I said.

"But they didn't pick it. I did. we can change it if you want I mean-" sam was saying nervously. I don't understand why. "Sam! It's fine." I said. "Okay."

The movie just started and I was already on edge. I curled up near JJ and he went to get a drink. Great.that little fucker left me. Then something jumped up. I jumped like 10 feet in the air. Sam and Gilinsky were both laughing. I punched their arms and they laughed more. I was getting even more scared.

"Wanna cuddle?" Sam said. I was scared and JJ still hasn't come back. I was thinking when something else came up. "Yes!" I said. He laughed and i layer their. I was only waiting till JJ came back. Where did he go?

*Sam POV* {Surprise!}

Gilinsky and JJ invited me over. I came over and saw this blonde haired girl with baby blue eyes. She looked stunning. We watched a movie. I think Gilinsky and JJ didn't want me to know she was going to be here. I don't know why. She snuggled next to me and fell asleep. I was awake and told JJ and Gilinsky to take pictures of us. She flipped. I thought it was cute.

When she took a shower I was talking to the Jacks. "Hey, don't get pissed but I really like Zoe." I was saying. "Dude, it's fine! That what I was hoping for you guys to be friends!" JJ said. I got nervous I like her MORE than a friend. I don't know how to tell him that.

"Bro, he meant like like her." Gilinsky said. At Least he did and I didn't have to tell him. "Oh. Okay bro. Just be good with her. I know you and I cool with it. Just I will beat your ass if you hurt her." JJ said. I wasn't going to hurt her.

"Let's watch a scary movie later and then if she goes with you two just get up and walk out or something." I asked. They agreed.

*skip to movie*

She was snuggled next to Johnson and he walked out. I knew she didn't like scary movies because the Jacks told me. She got scared so I asked her, "Wanna cuddle?" I asked she didn't respond at first so I got nervous. Then something popped out and use said yes. We cuddled till the movie was over. JJ laird on the other side of Gilinsky so she didn't go back to him. I really liked her. He personality seamed sweet. I didn't watch the movie I was just thinking the whole time. Then I saw her get up.

"That was a okay movie when I wasn't hiding my face." She said. Everyone laughed even her. "I'm going to go home." Gilinsky said. "JJ I need a ride." He added.

"Okay let's go. " JJ said. we didn't plan that and I was so happy. I got to be with her and know more about her.

They left and before I said anything she said, "Let's get to know each other."