Chapter 6

Zoe POV ~

Recap: He came back a second later when I was getting in bed. He started talking, "Zo I have to tell you something." He said nervously. "okay, go for it." I answered. "Zoe I......."

He started to say it but stopped. "JJ is having a party/sleep over thing with Nate, Mike, and Gilinsky. He asked if I wanted to go but I don't want to....." He said. "JJ IS HAVING A SLEEP OVER?" I practically yelled. Sam shushed me and started talking. "Yeah, you didn't know that?" "No! Why can't he do it at the house down by the river we have?" I asked. "He said your mom and dad are renovating it." He stated. He was right. I totally for got about that. The only person that has spent the night at the house when I was home is Gilinsky. "Okay. That's fine I guess." I said.

Sam POV ~

SHE JUST SAID WHAT!?!? She said it was "fine." I was hoping that she wouldn't want to stay there and come to my house so I could have more alone time with her. What ever. "Okay, are you going to hang out with us?" I asked. "Huh? I thought you weren't going to be there." She said.

"When did I say that?" I said obviously lying. "Oh. Umm. Maybe." She said. I put on a puppy dog face and said, "Pweeease!" She laughed and said yeah. I laughed after wards too.

"Good night for real this time." I said. She yawned and said " Goodnight Sammy." She said. I love it when she calls me Sammy. I leaned over and gave her another hug. I left and went to bed.

*LETS SKIP TO FRIDAY BC WHO LIKES SCHOOL*

Zoe's POV ~

It is Friday morning and JJ has his party tonight. I don't really know Nate and Big Mike that well but I will tonight. Sam begged me to come and I agreed. I regret it. I just have to make the best of it.

The first week of school hasn't been that bad. I have hung out with JJ, Sam, and Gilinsky at school.

I just got up and got dressed. I was wearing an American Eagle shirt with black vans and dark blue jeans. I put on light make up just mascara and foundation. I don't really like too much make up. I checked my phone and I have a few texts.

Gilinsky 💖
You're coming to the sleepover tonight?!?!
Me
Yes/no
Gilinsky 💖
.....
Me
Sam begged me so I am. 😕
Gilinsky 💖
Oh... Okay.

I got interrupted when the home phone was ringing. "Hello?" I answered. It was an automated message saying that school was off because they were painting. Okay. I'm good with that. I checked my phone again and had more texted messages.

Gilinsky 💖
Hey no school!
I'm going to put you in a group chat.
Big mikes number is (enter number here 😂)
Skates number is (enter number here 😂)

All the boys called Nate "Skate". I still don't get it but whatever I call him Skathan or Nate.

Me
Okay I guess 😂

I was entered in the group chat and read what they all said.

Gilinsky 💖
Hey I added Zo
Sammy 😘
Nice
Skathan 😎
K
JJ 🙇❤️
Aight
Me
So school was canceled! 👏
Sammy 😘
Sweet want to go out to breakfast guys?
JJ 🙇❤️
Sure.
Big mike 🎈
Where?
Skathan 😎
The little dinner down the street? 😏
Gilinsky 💖
You just want to flirt with that girl 😂
Skathan 😎
This is true
Me
Ew.... But how about we meet there in 5 minutes?

They all agreed besides Mike. He said he had something to do. I met JJ in the living room and we left to go. He drove because I don't want to. We got there and every one was waiting out side. We walked in and sat down. I sat down between J and Gilinsky and Sammy and Nate were on the other side. Sammy was editing a video for the YouTube channel. He had his head phones in and was trying to multi task. He kept getting distracted and talked to everyone. I took a picture an put it on Instagram (AKA the photo for the chapter). I captioned it "out to breakfast with the boys! ❤️" I tagged them all and then ordered our food.

Sam POV ~

Right now, JJ, Gilinsky, Skate, Zo, and I are at breakfast, I assumed that we would all to JJ's house after. Party/Sleep over thing was tonight. I just have to pick up my bags from the house and I was good.

We finished breakfast and I am driving to JJ's hous because I just picked up my bag. I fet like I was going to have fun tonight. I know we are going to watch all of the Paranormal Activity and prtoabbly talk. Thats what we usually do at these things. We always have different movies to watch though. its going to be a little different becuase Zoe is here. A good different thought. I arrived at JJ's house and knocked at the door. Zoe answered.

"Hello loser!" She saids and laughed. "Now I regret begging you to come." I said back. "Oh! That's fine with me, I can just go up to my room-" I cut her off. "No I was kidding." I said back. "Everyone is down stairs so lets go." She said. I walked with her down stars.

"What were you two doing? Took you long enough!" Gilinsky said. Zoe laughed and I started talking with a smirk. I knew Zoe was going to hurt me for what I was going to say but I don't care. Shes cute. I'm excited im spending the day with her and the boys. I started speaking then, "Well, we..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER! Sorry, kinda.

QOTD: Do you all know who Alec Bailey is on vine? Well, he is my cousin! i never get to meet other people though. He fustrates me sometimes. lol. Dylan Dauzat is my best friend too! I have known him since i was born.

Anyways, I hoped you liked the chapter! Vote and Comment! Luv you all!!