Chapter 1

Just another week till school starts up again, not looking forward to it. I don't even think I introduced myself. I'm Zoe. I've always been the sister of Jack Johnson, the most popular kid in the school. It all started when he did some stupid basketball trick that I thought was the stupidest thing. Apperantly, it made him the most popular kid in the school after he posted it on vine. I hate him being popular. We get along well and everything it's just that I'm always quiet and I can't really make friends. They always use me to get to Jack Johnson or try to use me to get to Jack Gilinsky too. Jack and Jack are best friends since kindergarten. I know everything about Gilinsky and JJ. We call Jack Johnson, JJ and we call Jack Gilinsky, Gilinsky. That's how it's always been. In seventh grade, Jack Johnson met this kid named Samuel Wilkinson. He was cool and all but, I never actually talk to him. Whenever JJ's friends came over, I always hide in my bed room, lock my doors and just listen to music. JJ would always come in afterwards and make sure I was okay because I didn't have friends. The last time actually had a friend is back in freshman year. Then they left me in junior year and try to get with JJ. It never worked out. I don't talk to the whole group of JJ's friends, I only talk to Gilinsky. Gilinsky is almost like my big brother to me, even though I'm older. Right now, Gilinsky and JJ are playing Xbox. I usually go down stairs and sit and watch them.

"Hey guys." I said to them

"Hey Zojo." Gilinsky said. He always called me Zojo. I don't understand it but I found it funny so I didn't have him change it.

"Hey sis." JJ said to me. "Right now we're playing GTA."

"Nice?" I asked. How was I supposed to respond. Gilinsky just laughed and I sat down between them.

"Hey kids!" My mom walked in. I was the only one who turned my head. "Hey mom. How was work?" I asked her. "Good, this was the only Saturday I had to work this month." My mom worked one Saturday a month. I never understood it. She left a note on the counter those mornings.

After she left Gilinsky started talking. "So, Sam is coming over today and I think that Zo should come out and talk. Right JJ?"

"Right." JJ replied.

"Woah! Wait! No." I said

"It's only Sam and us. Get to know him. I can't be your only friend!" Gilinsky stated. He was right but I didn't want him to think he was right.

"JJ is my friend!" I said. He laughed and said, "He is your brother. He doesn't count." Everytime he said something, he was right. I didn't know what to say. I just sat there.

"Only if, I get sour patch kids. A bag each. And we get to stay here and just watch Netflix because Netflix is bae!" I finally said up after a moment of silence. They nodded their heads and then Gilinsky talked. "Okay. I pick seating aragment said then. Since you and Sam are going to get to know each other you get the big couch and me and JJ will take the love seat. deal?"

"Yeah. Sure." I paused "Hopefully this doesn't get fucked up too much." I said.

"It won't! He's not a really big ass. He's cool." JJ said.

"Okay. When is he coming over?" I asked. Gilinsky replied quickly and said, "in about 10 minutes." He said it so calmly. I don't know how. I looked like a wreck!

"What!" I basically screamed. "10 minutes! I have to change. JJ! Did you know about this?" I said still screaming. "Well, yeah but just go change, were only watching Netflix." JJ said.

I ran upstairs and changed into grey sweat Pants that said pink and a grey tank top with a Hollister shirt that used to be JJ's until it got a little small for him. It was big on me though. It was also comfortable. I quickly put my hair up in a bun and walked out of the bathroom. Sam was already here. I have no clue when he got here.

"Sam, this is Zoe. She is my sister, well, twin sister." JJ said

"Hey." I said quietly. Gilinsky came and put arm around me and said, "She is just quiet." I laughed. "How come I've never seen you?" Sam asked. He talked to me. I didn't speak so Gilinsky talked for me, "She locks her self in her room when anyone besides me and JJ are here." I elbowed him and he laughed. They always say I'm not strong but whatever. "Yeah. I am shy and what he said is true." I said to Sam and looked at him. At first, his hazel eyes were beautiful. I snapped out of my trance when JJ said "lets get watching Netflix!" We sat down and it was cold inside. Mom always kept the house cold. I never understood it. We're in Nebraska mom! But whatever. I guess Sam noticed because he asked me, "do you want a blanket?" "Yeah. Please." I said

"Where are they?" He whispered. "Oh, they are..." I started and trailed off when I saw JJ had two and Gilinsky had one. "We only have one more." I said." His eyes seemed to light up when I said this. Then I looked away and looked back and he looked normal. I guess I was going crazy. It was more likely than us sharing a blanket. He just met me. I knew who he was though. Wow that sounded stalker-ish. I got snapped out of my trance when he so whispered to me again.

"Are you okay sharing? It's big enough I think." He said. I was surprised.

"Um. Okay." I said. I grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and put it over us. I was close to him. But just so that our shoulders were brushing by each other. A laid my feet to the left and then felt a hand on my shoulder. It scared me but I knew it was Sam. I relaxed a little and rested my head. I started to get sleepy. I didn't want to fall asleep. I feel that would be weird. However, I did fall asleep.

I woke up to click sounds. "What the hell!" I screamed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhh! A cliff hanger! I'm thinking 5 voted and 30 views for a new update? I know is was short but it my first story. I will update in about a week if I don't get those requirements but I will update early if I reach them.