Chapter 21

Sam's POV ~

"Can we have a new waiter?" Gilinsky asked

"Whatever." She said and walked away. "That was easier than expected." JJ said and everyone laughed.

We got our food and whatever and we were just sitting around talking. I was talking to Zoe when I turned and saw Airi and Richey awkwardly looking at each other, again. "Zoe look." I said and motioned to them. "Oh my lord. It's so funny. Watch this." She said. She took out her phone and texted Richey 'you need to talk and not look at each other. When you do that it's creepy.' I laughed as she sent it.

He looked at his phone and shot daggers at me and Zoe. Oh well. Zoe got a text back

Richey - does she like me

Zoe- no shit Sherlock

He looked up and smiled after that.

-

we finished eating and we're leaving. "Hey so we are gonna home and play Fifa. You coming?" Gilinsky asked me. "Nah I'm going to chill with the girls." I said. "Whatever." Johnson said laughing.

"Hey you. Will you go out with me?" Richey said running up to Airi. "Yes!" She said. (No joke, this happened with people at my school. I laughed. otp tho)

We all got in our cars and I was driving back Zoe's house. The guys went back to G's house. "You know your whipped?" Zoe said. "Yeah." I said. "It's cute." She said. "You're cute." I said back. "GOALS!" Bryanne yells. "That's all I can say. I'm the only one that a loner for life." She said laughing.

Zoe's POV ~

"Lies, we all know who you like." Airi said. "Umm. I'm in the dark." I said. They all looked at me. "Are you serious?" Airi said. "It's so obvious." She continued. "And I'm so oblivious." I said laughing. "Just pay attention and you'll see." Airi said. "What? No! Tell me." I said. None of them said anything. Assholes. I just texted Gilinsky.

•••

Me
Who does Bryanne like?

Gilinskyy 😋🔥
Not for me to say

Me
Tell me please!!

Gilinskyy 😋🔥
You know you have Sam whipped so bad?

Me
Finnegan, I know. Now please tell me.

Gilinskyy 😋🔥
Well it's not me or Sam or Nate or Richey....

Me
Oml ew. And why do you guys call him Richey. That sounds weird. Thank you though! 💗

Gilinskyy 😋🔥
Ur welcome. see u later

•••

I clicked my phone off as we pulled in my driveway. "Bryanne, you're disgusting." I said as I unlocked my door. "So you know." She said laughing. "It's not funny that's gross." I said laughing. "You see that's my problem. He is your brother." She said. "I see" I said still laughing.

"Babe, uh can you come help me really quick." Sammy said. I got up and went to the kitchen. "Yeah?" I said walking in. "I was cutting apples and yeah." He said. I looked at his hand and his right had was all bloody. "SAM! Don't call me with blood! AIRI!" I said, well yelled. "what!" She said coming in the kitchen with Bryanne. "This happened." Sam said. "Really? Come on. We have to get you to the hospital." Airi said.

-----------------
OML! I have 2.12k reads! Thank you so much! I love you all! Like no joke. If you are reading my book tweet me "oh my lord really?" Bc I always say that. My Twitter is @longingshawn and I will follow some of the 2 thousand of you! What is the follow limit though? I don't know and I don't care!

I'm so so sorry it took forever to update! I have been so busy! With star testing and I was with my cousin and his "friends" this weekend. I will try and update more.

Also my other book is flopping so bad. Go read it and give me feed back?

Love you all so much and if you need anything DM me! Love you all v v much!