Chapter 23

Sam's POV ~

arrived at Zoe's house •

My hand hurts like a bitch. I'm not complaining out loud, just in my head. Suffer in silence. Anyways, we are walking up to the doors to their house and getting ready to go in. We got in, sat down on the couch and opened my arms for Zoe to come and snuggle in. I love to cuddle and snuggle.

"Look who showed up." Richey said and smirked. "Yeah yeah." Zoe said and came up to me. Everyone came filling out of somewhere. The Jacks, Bryanne, Airi, and Nate. "What do you want to do?" Johnson asked. "We could've care less." I said. "Okay then. Let's watch 22 Jump Street." Gilinsky said. We all nodded out heads and got seated. We brought out an air mantras because, not everyone will fit on the couch.

Zoe and I laid on the couch, then Everyone else besides Gilinsky laid on the air mattress. He laid on the love seat thing. "I'll put the movie in." JJ said standing up.

Zoe's POV ~

I looked up halfway through the movie and saw Sam staring at me. "What?" I said to him quietly. "You're cute you know that?" He said to me smirking. "Shut up and watch a movie." I said chuckling a little bit.

"Babe.... Zoe...." Sam said. "Hum?" I said half asleep. "The movie is over." He said laughing. "Oh okay." I said starting to sit up. "Whacha wanna do now? It's only 7:15." (At night) Nate said. "OH! Truth or dare!" Airi said enthusiastically. But, last time this didn't go too well with JJ, Sam, and I. It's okay though, why not try again? What's the worse that could happen?

----------------------

Hola my bitches 💗 I missed updating. I also made a new cover... How do ya like it?? I deleted my other fan fiction bc I have a better idea for a different one that may be up soon!!

Also, I will be in New York from June 28th and August 1st. I probably won't update much but I will try and write before hand so I can update once a week. 😷 sorry though.

My updates aren't going to be long like before but they will be more frequent. Which do you like better? More frequent and short or less frequent and long?

FOR ANYONE THAT WENT TO DIGIFEST NYC!!!! If you have pictures, can you kik or dm them to me??
My kik is zozogj
Twitter: @longingshawn
Instagram: @omahotbabies

Love you all v v much 😇