Chapter 14

Zoe's POV ~

I woke up to the alarm on my phone. I set it for 8 because we need to get ready, eat, and be downstairs at 10. I went to grab my phone when I felt a tight grip around my stomach. I knew it was Sam. I was able to reach my phone and I checked my notifications. I had 5 texts so I checked them.

Bryanne (My best friend since birth)
Hey I'm going to your magcon today! Get me backstage!!! 😋
Oh!! Please and thank you! 💕

Me
Haha! Okay stand behind the door and I will sneak out and get you and give you a pass!

Bryanne
Yay! THANKYOU!!

Then I had one from Angie

Angie (Nates girlfriend)
Hey! I miss you!! Nate has been busy and I'm lonely 😞

Me
Aww! It's okay.

Then the last two were from Nate

Nate
Zoe!!! Wassssup???
Why isn't sam answering me?

Me
Nothing much and go hang out with Angie today! Also I don't know what was your question?

Nate
I was surprising her today and the question is weird to ask you. No offense...

Me
Is about sam liking me?

Nate
Yeah. How do you know?

Me
Maybe because a little birds told me or we are dating 😉

Nate
SAM ASKED YOU OUT!?

Me
Yep and I'm happy. I have to get ready I'll text you later! ☺️

With that, I shut off my phone and went to wake up the boys. "Sam! JJ! Gilinsky get up! We have to get down early to get Bryanne!" I basically yelled. "The one who likes Cam?" Gilinsky said. "Okay but we don't tell him that!!!" I said while laughing. "Okay okay" Gilinsky said. We all got ready in about an hour. I was wearing a white Jack and Jack tank top with plain Jean shorts.

It was now 9:09 and we went to get Bryanne and then go to breakfast with everyone.

"Hey! Come here quick!" I said out the door she ran in and then we saw this wave of girls. Wow. "JJ! Gilinsky! I missed you guys!" Bryanne said hugging them. She turned to sam and whispered to me," Is that the sam kid you have liked since 7th grade?" I nodded and added "yes and we are dating." I whispered back. She had a surprised look in her face. "Hey! I'm Bryanne! Zoe's best friend!" She said to sam with a big smile. I laughed. "So I guess you know I am Sam." Sam said awkwardly. I laughed and hugged him. "Don't be awkward she knew exactly when I liked you." I said to him. He nodded and we all walked to the breakfast buffet.

*okay we got food and boring so skip!*

We have 30 minutes till we have to be down at the meet and greet tables so we went upstairs. "You like Cam?" Sammy said and smirked at Bryanne. She hit me and said. "Don't tell anyone you guys please!" We all promised and she hit me again.

"Yo!" I yelled down the hall. Sammy laughed. We knocked on all the door and got everyone out. "So it's a little early but I want you to meet my best friend Bryanne!" She waved to everyone. She is not shy whatsoever. "Hey! I'm just staying for a two dates and then going home." She said. Okay! Which took is she in!" I said. Matt, Cam and Nash all volunteered at once. I laughed and she said okay.

We headed downstairs and we were in the elevator. It was packed again. Sammy grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I squeezed it and smiled at him and he smiled back. We held hands the rest of the way and Matt yelled "Relationship goals!" I laughed and kept walking. We got to the tables. Finally.

"Hey. I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom." I said to Sammy and Bryanne. They nodded and I left. I stopped when I saw NASH, Matt and Cam playing Rock Paper Scissors. "What is going on here?" I said walking over. "We are deciding who shares a bed with Bryanne." Matt said. "How about Zoe chooses. She is her closest friend." Nash said. "Okay Nash and Matt share a bed and Cam and Bryanne do." I said simply. "Okay thank you." Cam said. "But no little Dallas's walked around." I said. Nash and Matt laughed so hard and cam blushed. "She liked me?" He said. "I never flat out told you." I said walking away. Welp. Bryanne is going to kill me. Oh well! She will thank me later.

I got back and Cam and Bryanne were talking. I winked at them and they both blushed. J laughed and kept walking to Sam Bart then stopped me. "Can you do something for me!" He said. I nodded. "Good. Sam wants me to make you go on stage to make is public that you guys are dating and answer questions. Please!" He asked. I said okay. Why not. Should be fun. Sam then came running to me.

"You said okay?" He said. Bart had just walked away. "Yeah. Sounds fun." I said. "Okay but they will want us to kiss." He said. I know. I'm lame. 17 and I haven't had my first kiss. I mean I was nervous and whatever but I don't know. I'm very nervous. "You don't have to you know." He said. "I will but it will suck." I said to him. "Don't be nervous. It will be fine. The meet and greet is pushed till after so the other boys are on diary we are on last." He said. "Okay." I said obviously still nervous.

"The only way to get over this is to kiss me on the cheek and I will rate you." He said. I agreed and went to kiss his cheek and e turned his head at the last second. "Sam!" I said and pulled away really quick. "Your fine Zoe." He said and kissed me again. I didn't resist but I didn't kiss back. "Your perfect just like everything else about you." He said. "Okay Sam." I said while laughing. "Just try!" He said. "I can-" I started to say but he cut me off. "You don't know that. You haven't tried." He said. "Fine." I said.

He kissed me first. How the fuck was I supposed to go about this. I was so confused. I just started to move my lips in-sync with his. Butterflies erupted all over. He smiled in the kiss and I did too. "GET IT SAM!" I heard one of the boy yell. I look up so embarrassed and saw it was Taylor. Of coarse.

"Okay read?" Sam said as we were about to go on. "Yep." I said nervously. "Here is Zoe and Sam! You most don't know my sister is Zoe." JJ said. "They have a little thing for you." Johnson said and walked off. "Well, you guys. Me and Zoe are dating." Sam said everyone cheered. I was so glad. "We are here to answer y'all's questions." I said.

"What is yous ship name?" A fan asked. "Z-a-m its pronounced zayum!" Sam said in Nash's voice. Everyone laughed. "Can you kiss?" She said. Of coarse not even a question in and this comes up. Sam looked at me.

Sam POV ~

I looked at Zoe. She nodded lightly. I kissed her really quick. All the boys backstage freaked out. They never seen it beside Taylor of course. We finished about 20 questions and we were walking off. All the fans chanted kiss again. Like what are these people obsessed with. Aaron and Hayes guarded one side so we couldn't get off then Taylor and Carter guarded the other side. Great. We kissed quick and Taylor said, "Nuh-uh. KISS not whatever that was." We kissed for a good 10-15 seconds and walked off.

Meet and greet was now over and we walked upstairs. We got into the elevator with the same 3 guys form the other night. What the hell. I went over and pressed our floor button. Me and Zoe were the only ones in here with these three guys. We all got off at the same floor. Really!?!?

"Fuck. I forgot the room key." Zoe said. "Could you go down and get it?" She said. "Okay. Be careful." I said. And kissed her cheek and she sat down. I ran down stairs and got the key and entered the same elevator as Bryanne and Cam. I looked at them and winked.

Zoe's POV ~

Sam left to get the key from the Jacks. I didn't bring my wallet because I didn't want to loose it. I put my head down on my arms that were resting on my knees. I heard foot steps. Geez. Sam was really quick. I looked up and it wasn't Sam.

--------------------

May update a little short one tonight again! But it's a cliff hanger.

Love you all. I'm boring and don't have much to say. The three guys in the elevator are the picture. 👌