Chapter 8

Zoe POV ~

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. It was now 6 am. I really don’t want to get up but I have to. Magcon starts today. I went over to my suitcase and stated checking what I had packed. I had everything besides my makeup. I am going to put that in the suitcase after I’m done with it this morning.

I got out of the shower and my clothes (PICTURE). I put on my white vans and started applying light makeup, mascara and foundation. I then put the makeup bag in the suit case.

“Zoe?” JJ said. “Yeah?” I answered. “We have to get going. Its 9:30. The ride is about an hour and thirty minutes.” He said. “Okay. And JJ?” I asked. “What?” He said. “Can you get my suitcase down stairs?” I asked. “Sure.”

He brought my suitcase down while I grabbed my carry on and shoved my phone, the charger, headphones, and some food. I walked downstairs to see Gilinsky, Nate, and Sammy standing there with JJ. We all walked to the car and drove to the airport.

*Skip the ride*

We go to the airport at 11:00. JJ was always early. He wanted to make sure everything went good.  We went thought security and went to our gate. ‘Gate C’ I read the sign and took a seat.

“I’m hungry. Who want to go get food?” I said. “I am.” Sam said. “Let’s go!” I said enthusiastically. Like who wouldn’t? It’s FOOD!!! We got to the subway in the airport and ordered.

“What do you want?” Sam asked. “Umm.” I said examining the menu. “Meatball sub!” I said. He laughed and then said, “Okay, I am too.” We walked up to the counter. “Can I have two Meatball subs?” he said. “Okay and a drink?” the girl behind the counter said while eying Sammy. I don’t know why but I got really jealous. “Um. Two medium cokes.” Sam said while putting he arm around my shoulders. I got bunches of butterflies in my stomach. I smiled to myself.

We got our food and sat down. We didn’t talk because we were both stuffing food in our mouths. We ate so fast. We were done in 5 minutes and were walking back to the gate with our drinks. “What are the seating arrangements?” Sam asked as we got back where the other guys were sitting. “Zoe you’re 26C, Sam you’re 26B, Gilinsky you’re 26A, Skate you’re 25B, and I’m 25A.” he said handing out the tickets. I swear this kid is so organized. I love that about him. I also love him because he is my brother.

“Okay.” We all said. “Flight to Dallas, Texas is now boarding at ‘Gate C’” the lady over the intercom said. Sam and I finished up our drinks and got rid of them. We all grabbed our carry-on’s and went to the boarding place. We gave the lady our passed and went to our seat. I got the window seat! YES!

Sam POV ~

We have just boarded the plane. I was sitting between Zoe and Gilinsky. “Sam?” Zoe said. “Yeah?” I said back. “I forgot my pillow can I lay my head on you?” she asked. “Yeah. Why wouldn’t you?”  I asked surprised she asked. “I don’t know I’m tired.” She said. I laughed and she laid her head on me and I laid my head on top of hers. I think I was a sleep before she was.