Chapter 17

{don't kill me but I'm skipping a lot! Like so much time. It's August of the next year after Magcon and everything.}

It's the Sunday before my first year of senior year. I'm nervous and excited. Me and Sam are still happily together. Of course we have had our ups and downs but we have always gotten through it.

"I'm coming in." Sam said. Secondslater he later next to me. "Lazy much?" "Lower much?" I said back and we both laughed. "we have school tomorrow." He said. I groaned.

"Hey you two. We are going to leave tomorrow at 7:15. School starts at 7:30. We need to leave early to get there and grab our schedules." JJ came in and said. I nodded. "Okay. I'm driving?" Sam said. "Sure. We have to pick up gilinsky though." JJ said. "Okay." Sam said. JJ then walked out.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked Sam. "Want to go to the rocks?" He said. I nodded.

We both got up and I decided that I would wear Jean short and a shirt that had a heart with and arrow through it. I put on my American real brown sandals and walked down stairs. Sam came through the door about 5 minutes later.

"Ready?" He said. "Let's gooo!" I said while laughing. We got to the beach about 10 minutes later. We started walking down a bit to get to our little spot. Sam grabbed my hand and we looked at each other and smiled.

"Isn't that Bry?" Sam said. I looked around and Saw her sitting at the spot I'm always at. "Yeah. Let's go over there."

"Ayyoo chicka!" I said walking up. "Hey there!" She said. "Yo, what are you doing here?" I asked. Bryanne lived in Florida. That's where I used to live until I moved and every summer she would come and visit. It sucked not always being around her. "My dad got a job transfer to Omaha so I'm living here and going to Westside!" She said. "Really!?!?" I said so excited. "Yes! And Sam said you were going to be here today and that it would be a great surprise!" She said.

Sam and Bryanne a good friends and it makes me so happy! I can't wait for senior year. I'm just nervous. I don't want people to hate on me dating Sam. I quit last year in high school and did virtual school so I could tour with magcon. I never had to see the kids at school so this year I don't want to see them because I'm dating sam. I have come out of my shell a little bit but it is still scary being around those kids at school.

Sam, Bryanne and I all hung out the rest of the day. We just talked and caught up. I found out that Bry and Cam was only a phase. They were cute together but long distance is probably hard. We headed back home about 7:30.

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. "Why?" Sam said. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked. "Yeah. Why though?" Sam said. "Because, we all did virtual school last year for the rest of the year and we didn't have to worry about the kids at school judging me. Sam, the girls there throw them selfs at you guys and me and Bryanne hanging out with you isn't going to be good. Bryanne knows it but she doesn't give a shit. Sam, I do and I'm nervous." I explained.

"Don't be. I'm here and the girls won't do anything. If the guys try something that will be a problem." He said and laughed. "Samuel! It's not a joke." I said while trying not to laugh. "Okay, okay. But don't be. Stay around us the whole day. People are going to get used to it." He said. "Okay." I answered. "Go to sleep and I will see you tomorrow." He said. "Okay. Bye Sammy." I told him. "Bye babe." He said and kissed my forehead and walked out of my room.

I have to trust him. Nothing will happen.

---------------1-
I updated!!! 👏🏼☺️

Thank you all and I know where this story is going now!!! Keep reading it will get better. I promise!!

Love you all! 💘

Ah! I forgot to press publish 😒 fml. Here it is 😂