Chapter 10

Sam POV ~

"Well well, what do we have here?" Matt asked while smirking. "We have me sleeping and Zoe sleeping." I said. "In the-" cam started to say before I cut him. "Yes on the same bed I lost rock, paper, and scissors." I said. "Yeah but he probably didn't mind." Gilinsky tried to say quietly but failed. I heard it and I think the other boys did because they laughed. It was true but I didn't want to admit it.

"Get up we are getting breakfast." Cam said. "Okay, okay. Fifteen minutes please." I said. They nodded and left. "Zoe, get up. We are going to break fast." I said shaking her lightly. "Dude, she isn't going to get up like that." Gilinsky said. "Watch this." He added. Then I saw him pick her up while JJ threw water in her face. At first, I was wondering why he was picking her up but I realized he didn't want to get the bed wet. She woke up startled and soaked with water. Then she turned to me.

"Thanks Sam for helping me." She said with no emotion. I was still lying in bed too. " I honestly didn't know what they were doing." I said. "Whatever your excuse is." She said sarcastically and walked toward me. "ZOE DON'T DO IT!" I yelled but not loud enough for anyone outside our room to hear. Then she jumped on top of me and water went all over my side of the bed. JJ and Gilinsky were laughing and so was Zoe. I laughed after a minute too.

"Alright we have 10 minutes to get ready." JJ said and we all got ready. I wore my Black vans with jeans and a red Vans shirt.

Zoe's POV ~

I got ready in like 5 minutes. That should be a record. I put on American eagle jean shorts with a maroon shirt that said love on it. I had black vans too and just threw my hair up in a quick pony tail. I put on some mascara and walked out into the room. All the boys were ready. It was now 9:17 so we walked into the hallway and saw Cam, Nash, Matt and Shawn walking out of their rooms.

Shawn came up and wiggled his eyebrows. "What?" I whispered to him. "You and Sam?" he said. "What about Sam and I?" I asked. "You slept in the same bed and were a cuddled together like a cocoon." Shawn said with little hand gestures. I laughed. "Duh. Only because there weren't enough beds." I said. "Zoe, you like him and I know it." He said.

I was taken back for a moment. Did I? I don't want to. I can't actually. He is one of JJ's best friends. But I think I do. Ugh, why life!

"Zoe? I won't tell anyone." Shawn said snapping me out of my thinking. "I- I don't know." I whispered. "It will work out." He said noticing me being, sad and confused. It's hard to explain. "Thanks Shawny." I said giving him a hug. I could trust this little boy with my life. He is 2 and a half years younger than me that's why I call him little.

We got to breakfast and I sat own between Sam and Gilinsky. Shawn was on the other side of Sam and they were whispering to each other. I wonder what it was about.... I was pulled out of my thoughts when cam texted. We all exchanged numbers in the limo.

Cam 👼

Sam and you look cute

Me

Thanks I'll tell Sam you said he looked nice!

Cam👼

😂😂😂 LOL! You don't get it. You guys look cute together, as a couple. You guys should date.💜

Me

Oh. Ummm, idk bout that😬

Cam👼

I do and you were all cuddled together I ship it

Me

Lol and I didn't know that. Whatever. I still don't know cam😬

With that our food came.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo.... I updated about 10 est. time. Late but I still updated! I had a great time in Orlando too!

Everyone here saw that Jack and Jack got massed at the Janofest. They agreed to it so I'm not mad. They knew what they were getting into. How do y'all feel about that?

I don't know when I will update again but it should be soon. TTYL! ILY!