𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

𝕁aesung stared blankly at the wooden spoon that was originally placed on the counter beside him, pressing his lips together and gulping

     𝕁aesung stared blankly at the wooden spoon that was originally placed on the counter beside him, pressing his lips together and gulping. maybe it was on the edge and i didn't notice, he thought, picking it up and placing it back on the surface. this time, he decided to look at it with squinted eyes, seconds passing with the spoon still on its place. when he was about to let it slide and focus on the noodles, the spoon once again slipped and fell right on the floor, the boy widening his eyes in shock.

meanwhile, jungkook was laughing his ass off, watching how the jaemin boy decided to ignore it and nervously focus now on the ramen. for dramatic effect, he walked through him, making him shiver on the spot. he then floated to were taehyung was standing, who looked at him with a frown on his face. "what got you laughing so hard?"

"oh, just a joke i remembered." he smiled innocently, taehyung nodding and sitting on a chair, waiting for jaesung to finish. "you know, he's kind of ugly."

"don't be so rude." he scolded, jungkook laughing once again and floating on top of the table, getting closer to the older's face.

"i'm not being rude, i'm being honest." he corrected, once again locking their eyes into an intense eye battle. it's funny because, if you see it from jeasung's point of view, the blond was just staring intensely at the wall.

"it feels cold when you're so close to me." taehyung mumbled, jungkook nodding softly, too busy staring at the silver haired boy's eyes.

"who are you talking to?" jaesung interrupted their little moment again, jungkook groaning and rolling his eyes, floating away. taehyung cleared his throat, shaking his head with an awkward smile on his face.

"i'm not talking." he said, watching how the black haired boy served ramen in the two plates. "so, do you like my humble home?"

"yeah, it's awesome." he smiled, jungkook watching with a frown how jaesung purposely brushed his hand with taehyung's shoulder. "you said you live here alone?"

"yeah, just me." he laughed nervously, watching from the corner of his eye how jungkook shook his head in disappointment. he then pointed with his index finger at a cereal box, taehyung looking at him with a confused frown while jaesung took a sit in front of him, but it all made sense when the younger smiled and pushed the box, the black haired boy jumping on his place when he heard it fall.

"w-what was that?" he stuttered, taehyung shrugging and eating his noodles, trying his best to ignore the ghost.

"what was what?"

"the cereal box just- whatever." he laughed nervously, blowing on his noodles while looking at taehyung. the silver haired boy was the complete opposite though, looking everywhere except at the boy in front of him. "so, i was thinking that we could hang out somewhere else next time. maybe a restaurant or a museum."

"next time?" he asked, slightly chocking on his food. it was clearer than water that the ghost wasn't excited at all about that idea, even scoffing at his audacity.

"yeah, you finally said yes to hang out with me, i can't waste anymore time." he smiled, jungkook deciding that it was the right time to have some fun.

before taehyung could think about an answer that would most likely come out as awkward, the lights suddenly turned off, the living room now being completely dark. jaesung looked around in panic, letting out a scream when he saw the cereal box floating in front of him.

"what the fuck! w-what-"

"repeat after me like i possessed you or something." jungkook said, taehyung rolling his eyes but still doing as he was told. it was better than listening to jaesung planning their future together anyways. "shove this box down your throat and stop talking delusional bullshit."

"i'm not gonna say that." taehyung frowned, jaesung looking at him with wide eyes, his body already trembling in fear by now. he just came here to impress the older, but truth is, he got scared very easily.

"w-who are you talking to?"

"just say it, tae!"

"shove this box down your throat and stop talking delusional bullshit." he said, rolling his eyes once again, speaking with a robotic voice to make the lie more 'credible'. jaesung screamed when jungkook placed the cereal box on his lap and pulled his chair backwards, the younger laughing like someone told him the funniest joke ever.

"now go away and never come back, loser." he said and, after taehyung repeated after him, the black haired boy didn't waste any more time, standing up and running over the front door, opening and closing it at the speed of light.

minutes passed where jungkook was just laughing hysterically, kicking around and hugging his stomach. eventually, taehyung ended up laughing too, mainly because the younger's laugh was pretty contagious.

"oh my god, i should've recorded that." he sighed, cleaning a fake tear out of his eye and turning the lights on. he then laid down on the table as usual, taehyung eating his noodles with a smirk. "well, you're welcome."

"for what?" he asked, dragging jaesung's plate to his side, because he couldn't waste any food.

"for getting rid of that weirdo, duh." he said as if it was the most obvious thing, watching how the older chuckled and shook his head, blowing on his noodles without looking back at the ghost.

"you did that for yourself, not for me." he said after eating a mouthful of ramen, pointing at the younger with his chopsticks accusatively.

"i did it for both of us." he corrected, taehyung shaking his head in disappointment.

"us? you mean yoongi and you?" he laughed, jungkook frowning at his words. "i didn't call yoongi-hyung today for anything, smartass. i wonder why his name appears on my recent calls then."

jungkook laughed awkwardly, facepalming seconds later. "okay, you got me. but admit it, you're still graceful for my incredible ghost acting skills."

"yeah, thank god i have such an amazing ghost at my house."