Family

A- Father?

Adrien knocked on the door to Gabriel's room, he opened it, standing in his pyjama pants and red velvet robe with his initials. He looked down at his son, red eyed and confused.

G- Adrien, is something wrong?

A- Where did Fei and Nathalie go?

G- For a DNA test.

A- What?

G- DNA t-

A- I mean why.

G- Oh, Nathalie thinks Fei might b- be her... daughter.

A- Okay..

He sniffed and pulled his hair back with his hand.

G- Is there something bothering you?

A- Something Fei said, about Marinette.

G- She's your girlfriend?

A- No.. could I stay with you for a bit?

G- Oh, of course. 

He opened the door and Adrien lay down on the bed with his father, Gabriel felt emotional as the sunshine child snuggled into his father's warm hug, and fell asleep. Nathalie and Fei were waiting on the results, they were going to come in the mail tomorrow, so they drove home, discussing how they could help Adrien and Marinette.

F- I spoke to him about it earlier, when he said he knew Marinette liked him. He hadn't known until recently.

N- I think she's hurt, he usually brings up the just a friend comment.

F- You know that feeling, don't you?

N- Like father like son. I'm just an assistant.

She sighed and focused on the road, they were nearing the Agreste mansion.

F- What if the results don't match. Then I would have come here for nothing, I felt like something was pulling me to come to Paris, if this isn't it, then fate must mean something. I mean, I obviously met Adrien for a reason, and I eventually met, you.

N- Did your foster parent tell you anything about where you came from?

F- I was found the night of the mag- eclipse and he decided to take me in as his new guar- daughter.

N- Right, is that all he told you?

F- What did you do with your daughter anyway?

N- I knew someone who owned a foster care home, but I never suspected that is reunite with her. If she is you.

F- Back to Adrien and Marinette, now, how does he act around her?

N- Normal, but she can barely speak near him, he's been blushing lately though.

F- Alright, so here's what we have to do!

She gave Nathalie a very detailed plan, that they would all go to Andre's ice cream stand, and when Marinette and Adrien see that it's each other, they will surely recognize everything. But Fei knew this would be the same for Gabriel and Nathalie, she didn't let that part slip though, when they pulled into the driveway, the light was off in the house, but the lamp was on in Gabriel's room, Nathalie said goodnight to Fei and she went to bed, then Nathalie proceeded to the master bedroom and peeked through the crack in the door.

N- Aww.

She took a picture, Adrien and Gabriel lay asleep in his bed. She took off her shoes and quietly stepped over to the bedside table, took Gabriel's glasses off and shut off the lamp. She smiled and went to her own room.