Grown up children

Nathalie sat up in bed, she couldn't sleep well, the kwamis rolled off of her, still asleep, as she picked up her book, she could still kind of see in the dark, so she could read the book, at some point, she put her book down and dozed off. She hadn't noticed the go pro, and fell asleep, sitting up. At around 5 in the morning, she felt pressure around her waist, she woke up slowly, to see Gabriel's arms around her waist, hugging her like he was a child, his face twisted into a sad expression.

N- Aw no, probably another dream.

D- I can feel the emotions.

N- Did I wake you?

D- No, the emotions did.

Z- I don't sleep.

N- You don't?

Z- No, me nor the loon kwami sleep, we are two powerful miraculous, the whale kwami barely sleeps. These are the most powerful, aside the miraculous of creation and destruction.

N- Huh.

She closed her eyes again, waiting until Gabriel woke up to move.

N- Morning, Gabriel.

She smirked, he sat up quickly, looking at her.

G- Nathalie?

N- Yup, another bad dream?

She laughed, he smiled sarcastically and went to the bathroom to get dressed, Nathalie did the same, and changed in the main bathroom, when she was done, the gorilla was sitting at the table, sweating slightly, and drinking something that looked like pink lemonade. He still wore the suit he usually wore.

N- Go home, I'll talk to him.

The gorilla nodded and already had his things packed, so he drove away in their limo. Gabriel came out then, his eyes went wide when he heard the limo pulling away.

G- Where's he going?

N- Paris.

G- WHAT?!!

N- Keep it down, don't wake the kids. I let him go home, he's suffering here.

G- Alright, can I please have a coffee?

N- Y- yes, sir, of course.

G- Gabriel.

He corrected, and sat on one of the bar stools, as Nathalie made the coffee, she'd thought he would have been more frustrated, she seemed to be taking a lot of risks lately, risks that she could get fired. She got the mugs and filled them, giving him his cup, and taking one for herself.

N- You seem to be in a better mood.

G- Well, I think finally letting go of Emilie, has lifted a weight off my shoulders. 

N- I see.

She sat across from him and sipped her coffee, she got an email.

N- Look at that, a link for the newscast, are we going to do this?

G- Leave it, we just won't join, they'll find something else to talk about.

N- Alright then.

She deleted the email and the kwamis came ut of the room, after being woken up by a screeching Duusu, at that point, the kids were awake as well.

N- Do you remember what we spoke about?

She cupped her hands as Duusu flew into them.

D- No screaming when we're sleeping elsewhere.

N- Right.

D- But they know!

N- They also need their rest, Duusu.