4 am

Nathalie awoke on the couch, the lamp in the living room was on, and Gabriel sat sketching on a notebook, she closed her eyes again and listened to the soft strokes on the paper. 

N- How long have you been awake?

G- You fell asleep around lunch time yesterday, and I went to bed at around 9pm, why?

N- What time is it now?

G- 4 am, may I ask why again?

N- I was wondering, I remembered something I wanted to talk to you about.

G- Whatever you want.

N- Well, I wanted to ask you about your dream last night, the reason you were holding me so tightly. 

G- I.. I don't know how to explain it.

N- Try, please?

G- Alright.

He closed his book and set it on the coffee table, Nathalie came and sat next to him on the couch, dragging the blanket behind her. She sat on the couch with him, sharing the blanket as he took her in his arms.

G- I was on the dock, and you were telling me to help you, but I couldn't see you, and then you asked me to save you, and I asked you where you were. But then, you said that I didn't need you, that I would be better off with Emilie.

She felt his grip tighten, and she smiled and put her hands on his forearm, letting his grip ease slightly.

G- Nothing happened after that, I was left alone in the darkness, there was no more answered or pleads, just darkness. That was probably when I hugged you.

N- Well, I heard you calling my name, and that woke me up just enough to feel your hug. But, I promise I won't leave.

G- Thank you.. cheri.

N- your welcome fish face.

He laughed slightly, and kissed the top of her head, she settled next to him and pulled her arms to her chest and fell asleep in his warm embrace. The kwamis turned off the lamp once Duusu was finished filming from behind the counter, she put the camera back on the window sill and fell asleep on Nathalie's shoulder.

—————————————————————————————

The next morning, Marinette, Adrien and Fei all went out of their room, and into the living room, they smiled at the warm scene of the kwamis sleeping on the adults, Fei snapped a few picture, and moved the go pro back into her room, uploading everything into her camera roll. Gabriel woke up first, he wasn't aware of the kids were there, until Adrien whispered good morning.

A- Hey, father.

G- Adrien, your up early.

A- It's only 7, it's not that early.

N- Hmm?

She lifted her head and looked around, blushing when she'd realized she'd fallen asleep on Gabriel.

N- Do we have anymore coffee?

She asked, trying to keep her mind off the subject, and ignoring the fact that they were all still wearing their bathing suits, hers was dry, after she'd transformed back the second time. She got up and went to the counter, Gabriel swung his legs over the side of the couch and stretched, a bell rand from his pocket, he picked up his phone and looked at the banner.

G- They want us to come on the news this morning.

He yawned, shutting off his phone. Leaning back against the couch.