Memories

That night, Gabriel had his arm around Nathalie once again, his warm breath on the back of her neck, the words he had said still rung loud and clear in her head.

I don't want you to choose the same fate as her, because of me.

She turned her head to look at the man beside her, sleeping peacefully at 9 in the morning, she brushed her fingers along his jaw, and settled back down, his feet hung off the edge of the bed slightly. She was tall, 6"2, and Gabriel still towered over her, he was absolutely the tallest person she knew. She fell asleep again, and Nooroo and Duusu flew over them.

D- Aww, they're so cute!

Noo- Quiet, don't ruin the moment.

D- I wonder if they're actually going to come clean.

Noo- Master hasn't changed very much, but I can sense more love in his heart.

D- It's so sweet.

Noo- It is, but Adrien and Marinette surely have something to-

Just then, Tiki and Plagg flew through the wall, they stopped to stare at Nooroo and Duusu, Duusu flew over and hugged them.

T- Nooroo, Duusu?

P- Why are you here? And, is this where they keep the Camembert?

Noo- Nope, it's their bedroom.

He pointed down at Nathalie and Gabriel. Tiki gasped, and realized that Ladybug, Cat Noir, Hawkmoth and Mayura were all on vacation together.

T- Do you know what this means?!

P- We couldn't find the fridge?

Noo- Adrien is Cat Noir!

D- Marinette is Ladybug!

P- Gabriel Agreste is Hawkmoth!

T- Nathalie is Mayura!

The kwamis looked down at them, not believing it was true.

T- Nooroo, do you know why he wants the miraculous so badly?

Noo- He wants his wife back, desperately.

T- I think he should let her go.

P- He said he would.

D- WHAT?!

Noo- Shut up.

P- Let me show you.

He flew through the wall and grabbed the camera, everything had been uploaded to Fei's phone, he sat in the window sill with the other kwamis and played the video. Duusu was holding in a squeal as best she could.

D- Why didn't you tell me this before?

P- I didn't know you were here!

T- Quiet, Plagg!

Noo- I think he might reconsider, hopefully he will-

D- Love miss Nathalie!

They had a head on conversation until they started to wake up, they went back to their owners and hid the camera where it was the night before, Tiki and Plagg were hiding when Adrien heard a crash from the other room, Marinette nearly rolled of the bed and Fei jolted awake, smacking her head on the bed above hers. 

F- What was that?

A- It came from my father's room. 

They got up and ran to their bedroom, once they'd gotten there, they saw Nathalie lying on the floor.

A- Nathalie, what's wrong?

Gabriel and Adrien helped her up onto the edge of the bed.

N- The crash you heard was probably the bird that flew into the window, it scared me and I fell out of the bed.

Gabriel knew that bird was Duusu, but the others weren't aware. She twirled her wrist and set her hand on her neck, rubbing her fingers in circles. The kids went to get dressed and Nathalie changed in the bathroom, and waited until Gabriel was finished before coming out. He wore almost the same thing, except in different colours, and Nathalie switched it up today. She wore a  short pair of yoga pants and a light sweater, since today wouldn't be as warm. 

G- So, what happened?

N- Duusu flew into the desk and knocked my phone and glasses onto the floor.

She picked them up and let them rest on the bridge of her nose, Gabriel put his on as well, and he left the room, letting Nathalie have a small talk with Duusu.

N- What we're you doing?

D- I was so happy because I got to talk to Nooroo!

She said, unable to bring herself to saying who Ladybug and Cat Noir were, so she smiled convincingly and floated across the room, Nathalie tied her hair up into her signature bun and left the room with Duusu in her pocket.

G- I made breakfast, here.

He handed her a plate with eggs, lettuce and bacon. He handed her a mug with her coffee and sat down with her and the kids to eat his breakfast. Once they were done, Nathalie drank another cup of coffee and Fei turned on the TV, she turned on the channel for the special on the news, it was playing again this morning.

F- Hey, come here!

They all sat down on the furniture and Fei showed them the special segment.

N- How did they get the video?!

Nadja- Don't be bemused, it's just the news, and today, we have special news from Honolulu, where famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, and his assistant, Nathalie Sanceour have out on a performance at a café in Honolulu, and there is this exclusive footage from a paparazzi sent to the café.

It showed the videos of the performances, played the whole video, and there were suddenly a whole ton of pictures from the pool, when they were on the plane, them sleeping, swimming at night, and finally, when they had kissed in the café, even thought their lips barely touched, and finally, during the twilight movies. 

F- How did..

She made sure to take the photos so that it would look like they weren't taken by her, she'd set up a go pro by the window and took screen shots, she'd also sent in a few videos of them just snuggling, Gabriel playing slightly with her hair and her mostly laying with her eyes closed on his chest. They'd looked like a couple, for real.

N- Did they....

She looked at the window behind them, the go pro had been moved, she shut the red blinds and turned back to the TV.

Nadja- Does the successful designer take after his son? Has he finally let go of the disappearance of his wife? And does he plan to get married to this woman?

She slid up on the tablet and a picture of Nathalie and Gabriel walking together showed up on the screen, when they were walking in the streets, and all 5 of them were in the photo. And Fei remembered she'd gone to get the picture and pay the guy, after the photo was taken.

N- Oh my god, Gabriel I'm so sorry.

G- It's not your fault.

He put his arm around her, and she buried her face in his chest, unable to respond.

A- Look!

Nadja- And it appears the younger generation of the Agreste family is also in a relationship, it seems, with the school girl who had been chosen to design a durby hat for a fashion show, and it seems the hat wasn't the only thing to take people's breath away. There will be another segment on this subject at 5pm on Friday, if anyone is watching, please join us virtually, and alert the Agrestes. This in Nadja Schamack, signing off!

The tape ended and Fei shut off the TV, and turned to look at her mother, who was drinking her coffee again. They decided just to stay home today, so they got their bathing suits on and went to the boat house, taking up the hour, before they found something interesting in the shed...