Truth or dare

Once they performance was over, the crowd cheered and she eventually had to sing two extra songs, and finally they went home, but the news stopped them, how had Nadja Schamack arrived in Honolulu?!

ND- Can you tell us anything about your relationship status?

N- No, please go back to Paris.

ND- Do you have time to answer a few questions?

N- No, Nadja, please just go.

ND- Can you come for an interview.

G- Leave and she'll think about it.

He grabbed his jacket and ushered his family back to the cabana, the news followed them, so they hid until they went by. And finally went to their cabana. 

F- This is just like how the kids chased me in Shanghai, just, more determined, it seems.

N- Why would you say that?

G- We never would have gotten out of there if I hadn't done something.

N- But now they're probably expecting an interview.

G- At least we got home without them finding out where we are.

N- I thank you for that, I suppose, but now if we try to go to one of the lakes, we'll most likely be seen.

Z- No, I have a plan, we just need to swim from the lake out front, to the next one and so on, so you'll probably be in the water for a few days.

N- Well, if that's the case, then sleep would be good right about now.

B- Yes. Yes, get some sleep. 

N- Wait, what is that?!

She yelled, and from the roof, something broke through, a bright spotlight on them, Nathalie squinted into the light, and the kwamis were quick to hide, in the rubble, they realized it was a news helecopter. Gabriel and Nathalie did their best to shield the children, once the helicopter saw them, they had no choice but to run down to the lake, where Nathalie barely made it, grabbing the miracle box, and diving into the water with them, once under water, they muttered the transformation words and dove in the water. 

N- Hurry, I know where we can go.

She transformed as Mayura, and led them to an underwater cave, where there were rocks they could sit on.

T- How did you know we could stay here?

M- I don't know, it's more of a sense now I guess. 

CN- What do we do while we're down here?

LD- How about a game of truth or dare? 

She winked at Cat Noir. He caught on.

CN- Yeah, that's an awesome idea, though, I've never played truth or dare before. 

LB- The rules are simple, someone asks you if you'd rather choose truth or dare, and if you choose truth, you have to answer whatever question is asked, and if you choose dare, you have to do whatever the person tells you to do, it can also be a question. 

CN- Alright, I'm in. 

LB- Hawkmoth, Mayura? Are you in?

M- There isn't much else to do down here, so sure.

H- Alright, me too.

LD- Awesome! I'll go first, Ladybug, truth or dare?

LB- Truth.

LD- What was your first impression of Adrien?

LB- Do I have to answer that?

LD- Well, you don't have to, or you tell us something else you wouldn't want to tell.