Portrait

As Mayura looked at the picture, Tyrant swam over to her and looked over her shoulder. There was a picture of a family, a man in the back, a tall man with brown hair and a scruffy beard, a woman with long blonde hair, and two children smiling and laughing. Mayura emailed at the photo and turned it so that Gabriel could see.

M- I wonder why such a lovely picture would be down here.

T- Maybe that's why...

He turned around and saw a shipwreck, they swam up to it, it was a large ship, about the size of a yacht, and it had St. Boole painted on the side of it. Mayura swam closer, and opened the captain's cabin.

M- Boole, that's the name of the kwami we're supposed to be looking for, she must be here.

T- Look, Mayura.

He swam to a wall, and on it, there were pins and pieces of laminated paper.

T- It's a map of all of the miraculous.

There was writing on the papers, marking where they had been. And the temple of the guardians marked in red.

M- It lookes like whoever was on this ship, must have owned the crab miraculous, and was power hungry by the looks of it.

T- I can understand.

He put his hand on one of the pins, but it disintegrated and fell to the bottom of the boat, which was cracked and covered in moss. Mayura smiled sadly at him, and went over to the controllers, which had a date on them, 1694, this ship had sunk a long time ago, how was it still together...

M- Look at this.

She showed him the date, but there was still a button, shining in red, like Mayura had seen, the same light that had drawn her to the photo, and now the ship. She pressed the button, and a small drawer opened, revealing a box, with the miracle box so bold on it.

M- WE FOUND IT, OVER HERE!!

She yelled, and soon enough, the three kids were at the door, Mayura opened the box, and out came a crab kwami, she smiled and twirled a few times in the water.

B- Boole, crab kwami, at your service! 

M- I am Mayura, or Nathalie. We've found you, what do you remember?

B- Not much, I'm really energized now though, and hungry.

M- We'll get you to the shore, and let you eat something, but for now, we'll get back up so we can tell Zeek.

B- Oh, I haven't seen Zeek in so long, let's hurry!

Mayura took the red claw bracelet and wrapped it around her wrist, Boole and Nooroo swam behind them as they reached the shore, it was dawn, they hadn't realized, they'd been down there all day, and now it was the next morning, Cat Noir climbed onto the dock, and his tail faded, everyone did the same, and they went back inside after de transforming and feeding their kwamis, and Boole.

Z- Boole!

B- Zeek! I missed you.

Z- Me too, but do you remember where Reef is?

B- No, but I think he might be somewhere in this house.

Z- Of course, I forgot to mention that!

G- Mention what?

All fo the kwamis sat in the middle of the coffee table, and got to know each other.

Z- Well, before there was house here, it was just the cottage and boat house, that little boat house, was originally the cottage, the original boat house was taken away in a storm, and this was the... place.